Feeling very down right now... hurtful things said to me on tPF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am feeling really sad tonight because I was selling a bag on eBay and went to check it (only about 2 hours left) and it had been removed. I contacted eBay because there is no way this bag is fake. I bought it from the website of the company, showed the receipt and all other info necessary for a good sale.

Well, I come to the PF and try to vent on the eBay forum and get a couple of nice, encouraging responses. I then get the brilliant idea to go to the "authenticate this _____" thread to see if someone posted pics of my bag and said something negative about it. Well, I was right, someone did (a serious newbie who I see has been posting pics of every single bag of this brand found on eBay). It appears that my bag has a type of serial number that someone thought looked "not right" (obviously this someone thinks she knows about these bags, including the extremely current releases). Well, I messaged back, stating this bag is real and I have the receipt to prove it, bank statements and so on.

Anyway, she goes on to say that I need to investigate for myself why my bag was reported (obviously she did it) and that she suggests I look at the "hall of shame" where "all of the bags look just like mine". Well, I messaged back a couple more times and asked some innocent questions such as clarification of technical terms she used (this is my first bag of this brand, so I don't know). She still continues to be rude saying that I need to "go look for yourself", like I'm some sort of criminal.

I just didn't appreciate it, and know in my heart that my bag is real, I mean, I opened the box it came in from the manufacturer!!! I am just so hurt right now that she would treat me like a common criminal after all I was doing in including 30+ photos in my listing was trying to sell my bag for a good price, to someone who knew it was authentic. I'm just so sad because I was going to use that money to buy a new bag and now I can't. I'm afraid to relist now because I know she (and all others who watch that brand) will be waiting to see if I relist so they can get me kicked off of eBay. :crybaby:

2. Im sorry this happened to u.....BUT perhaps going thru PM would b a better idea..Gen Discussion doesnt seem the proper place..and its more of a private issue
    If issues continue..Please contact a BAL MOD....Im sure a PM to one of those MODS could help guide u as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.