Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

1. Hey B-Bag sistas
    I noticed in the LV thread thats someone has started a thread of support for members that are on a BAN...
    I thought it would be nice to have one in here too... :graucho: your thoughts/feelings/dreams etc... share share share... share the PAIN!!!! If you feel like you're gonna CRACK - quickly POST POST POST POST

Well, let me start...
    LOL - ok, I might not be on a B-Bag Ban as of yet, but after my next 2 arrive, I'm cutting up my CC for real and I'm gonna get my friend to change my PAYPAL account password so I cant pay anyone!!! :roflmfao: OH and theres SO many yummy colours coming out for the 07 season... I think I will cut my arms off.... :upsidedown:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? it will start after the other 2 arrive.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? mine.... until next year Nov 07

Do u think you'll break the Ban? most likely

:flowers:

2. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Honesty is the best policy. lol!

3. hehehe! Great thread, helen! [​IMG]

When did you B-Bag Ban start? Right after I bought my last bbag (rouge vif city) and *especially* after the vacation I took (I just recently got back!) :push:
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until I can save up enough $$$ for the new spring bags! :nuts:

Do u think you'll break the Ban? I would love to, but my bank account would beg to differ. :sad:

4. When did you B-Bag Ban start? once i got up to #20 :wtf:
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? 'till my CC's are paid off
    Do u think you'll break the Ban? all signs point to "YES" :p

:wlae::heart::wlae::heart::wlae::heart:

5. Yep...I am on a ban until I save up enough cash to buy an ink purse. My ban started when I realized I have Christmas shopping to do. I have a Christmas Club account and just received my big fat check yesterday. It is sooo tempting to have that much cash in hand....but of course every dime will go toward gifts for my loved ones. No, I will NOT break my ban. I can't!

The Christmas Club account got me thinking, though....what if I opened up another account and contributed enough to it to buy one new b bag per year? That would be pretty easy to do, I wouldn't miss a few extra bucks per week, and then I'd get my bbag check the first week of November every year, which would be perfect for me because my birthday is in Nov.

The only flaw in my plan is limiting myself to one bbag per year.........

6. Lori, thats an excellent idea! We should all give up or cutback on one of our vices. Mine would be diet pepsi (caffeine free) I drink waaay too much of it, I could drink only 2 cans a day and put money away for a new Bbag. hmmm. nah. what else would I drink? water? yuck.

OR: I can sneak into my daughters room and take a few of her shoe boxes and sell them on eBay. I swear the kid has like 60 pairs of shoes, mostly Marc Jacobs, Manolos and Stuart Weitzman...she wouldnt miss 2 or 3 pairs? I can sell them on eBay and buy a bag. Hmmm. nah that wouldnt work. I think theres an alarm that will go off if removed from the property. ha.

Okay really. I would love to particpate in this ban thread really. But I'm going to Scottsdale next week and NM there has a very nice Bbag section, so if its ok I will start this ban thing as soon as I get back, 'kay? cool.

~phew~ that was close.

7. When did you B-Bag Ban start? When I got my fourth and final (for now) B-bag last month.
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Probably until mid to late '07....or whenever my DH softens up.
    Do u think you'll break the Ban? Only if I sell a B-bag first.

8. When did you B-Bag Ban start? After receiving my 05 dolma City last week.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until the 07 black City starts to arrive in store. :nuts: (so this ban does NOT include other non-bbags right? :graucho:)

Do u think you'll break the Ban?
    YES! :push:

9. <sob> I want an 04 rose twiggy!!!!!! <sobs, kicks, and flails>

10. This really is a Great Idea [​IMG]

When did you B-Bag Ban start? Hhhhmm hasn't started yet. I still need to get my "brown" bag after that , STOP!
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Depending on finances until january or march.

Do u think you'll break the Ban? I really can't would get into major trouble with my hubby

11. When did you B-Bag Ban start? It hasn't started yet but it probably will next week after I receive my BI purse! :graucho:
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? hmmm until January 07 when I'll go to stay in Paris for a semester. My future wishlist: a work, a weekender, a day.

Do u think you'll break the Ban? no, but editing my current collection is permitted, right? LOL! If I sell a bbag then I can buy a new one!!!

12. When did you B-Bag Ban start? Um...it MIGHT start after I find my ink classique!
    How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until all CCs are paid off and I have at least a few thousand $$$ in savings.....NO MORE EMPTYING SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR BBAGS!!! :wtf:
    Do u think you'll break the Ban? Yes, bc I am a weak and I give in to any and all temptations (food, bags, alcohol, clothes......good lord!!!! :rolleyes:)

13. Count me in!

When did you B-Bag Ban start? Two or three weeks ago after I bought a flat brass first.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for?
    I am hoping until Spring 07

Do u think you'll break the Ban?
    Possibly...it's hard to resist the old b-bags that pop up on eBay.:sweatdrop:

14. When did your B-Bag Ban start? June 2006

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? until March/April 07...Blue de France Day is already calling my name :yes:

Do u think you'll break the Ban? already did...bought 3 B-bags since June, trying to sell (and secretly hoping no one buys them so I can say I tried to sell them :shrugs: )

15. I was wondering how one manages to be on a ban and stay on the subforum ???;)
    I'm so weak.