Feeling sick to my Stomach

1. Uggghhh... i just want to curl up into a little ball and cry. I just was checking on eBay for bridal shower invitations to see what else is out there and I just found out that some stupid seller stole my pear illustration and double happiness symbol and is selling it on their own invitations. I drew that myself! I have the illustrator files to prove it. I feel so sick im shaking. I cant stand it when other people steal my designs to make a profit. I reported them to eBay. how long does it take before they pull them? How can i get this seller banned from eBay? I also reported them to disney's vero for stealing disney characters too. I want to cry.
  2. Sabrina, that's awful! I hope the auction gets taken down soon. Did you post your design somewhere?
  3. Yes, I sell my designs on ebay. They must've pulled the pears from a web-view version. It took me hours to draw it.
  4. Sometimes eBay is quicker to pull items then others..if they don't pull it by tomorrow..I'd report it again..and then the next day until they do it. Post again..I'd like to know how quickly they take action. Hope it it quick!
  5. That's terrible!! If you were able to show proof and include a link to your original designs, etc., you shouldn't have a problem.

I hope it's taken down asap - they seem to move rather quickly in doing so but do expect them to take up to 24-48 hours to do so as they must 'investigate'. My problem copy cat was resolved in less than 24.

Keep us updated! :smile:
  6. It just makes me so sick, esp. if I'm spending all my spare time illustrating designs to sell. And some jerk comes and just steals it because their stuff is ugly.
  7. Ugh, I'm sorry! I hope ebay pulls that soon...especially since you have all the proof you need!
  8. Aww - sorry that happened - but at least you can be happy that they are aweseome enough to get stolen LOL
  9. I just spent my entire sunday morning reporting them as much as I could. I emailed Warner Bros, Nickelodeon, Disney, reported their listing violations, etc. Hopefully ebay will just get fed up and pull them. Their stuff is just hack, knockoff, non-designed products. Thanks ladies for all your support. I always feel better after I vent. Thanks for listening.
  10. I am so sorry that this has happened and really hope Ebay will act swiftly and properly to protect your talents. Whilst I regret enormously that this happens, I do think this thread is a good reminder to those who have a more 'casual' approach to images, listings etc why it is so devastating when someone's creative efforts are mindlessly hijacked. Do let us know how things go.
  11. I am so sorry~ Keep on the person. Justice will prevail!
  12. Sorry that happened to you. Keep up your reporting!!
  13. That stinks, I am so sorry that happened. I hope that you get the outcome you deserve.
  14. She emailed me this afternoon promising never to use that image again and yet the b*tch went and posted a listing with it. She is completely pissing me off. I threatened her with legal action.
  15. I am so sorry this happened to you! Keep reporting her, hopefully ebay will keep shutting down her auctions. In the meantime, make sure you watermark your photos/illustrations. Good luck!