Feeling Lonely in Scotland - surely there has to be more of us!

1. Ok so I know a few Scottish peeps on here (prob only 3) but surely there has to be more!

I see loads of peeps in the shops I am in buying designer bags so they must be out there!

Are you? WHere about?

2. och aye the nu
    [​IMG]

och a ma heck
    [​IMG]

am i in!!!

I have thermals :biggrin:

3. I was wondering the same thing about the Irish gals - sure we're only across the puddle anyway!

4. Chloe Babe - are you on that wine again!

I will say your favourite saying! - "there's been a murder!!"

Jeni

Yes we are - do you have fellow Irish gals that share your passion as all my friends in Scotland think I am mad!

5. Well, I used to live in Dublin, and my sister-in-law married a Scottish guy, and lives in Dumfries. Does that count? :biggrin:

6. KL

Yes we can adopt you!

See what I mean though - Scotland is low on bag fiends! Wonder why that is!!!!!

No Scottish Purse buddy for me then!

7. I'll be your Purse buddy!:yahoo:

8. I've no purse buddies here either! Can I join you? It must be something about all the wind and rain that keeps people out of the designer purse shops!

9. My heart is in Ireland, but I live in California! Welcome!

10. Of course Jeniren:yahoo:

where are you from?

11. Shopaholic: I hear you. My friends in Edinburgh think I am mad as well. We should meet up at HN sometime to look at some bags and have a drink. Coffee, wine, G & T????

:smile: :smile: :smile:

12. My grandmother was Scottish, will that do? :yes:

13. Can I count because I wish I lived in Scotland? LOL--one of my favorite trips ever. I could see myself living there.

14. from scotland, visit family there often, does that count?

15. I live in a village outside London - does that count. Love Scotland if that helps. Always wanted to stay in the Witchery their (its a hotel)