Feeling a bit sad!

1. I haven't been on tPF in a while......... feeling a little bit sad :crybaby:...........
    I miss you guys! My hubby Blew his race car motor and I've been trying to save money so I can help him fix it!! He Loves his 70 Camaro just as much as I love shopping for bags. He always tries to get me what I want when it comes to bags so I decided he needs to do something for himself and so no bags for a while..........And I get sad when I read about all the new beautiful bags and things .......I want a new bag, but I love him! IDK..... just thought I'd share.............I'm such a dork! :tpfrox::heart:

2. Awww...hun! I totally understand! I just got married last week, but I have been living w/ my hubby for awhile, and everytime I purchase a bag, I feel really bad. I know the money could go to better things. So I have decided to buckle down as well...but it's just so hard when you're part of tPF!!!!! There are just so many gorgeous bags:crybaby:Don't worry hun--you're not alone!

3. I'm not married yet, but I feel the same way as you do! My fiance made me promise not to buy any more bags this year because we're saving for a house and our wedding banquet (which is in July 2008). I know it's definitely worth it, but it makes me feel a little antsy since I know I can't buy any bags for a long time. :lol:

Anyway, I think it's great that you're helping your hubby buy the new car motor. Maybe you can imagine the look on his face when he first sees the new motor, that might help you when you feel sad. :flowers:

4. Thanks guys... you all are the best!!