Feeling a bit frustrated...

Mypoupette has been known to make mistakes. I feel your frustration, I've had the same frustration with a cerises wallet I sold on eBay. Mypoupette said they couldn't confirm it was authentic because the stem on the top of the stem on the cherry wasn't exactly the right color and the cherry was slightly to the left of...blah blah blah!!! The winner was no where near an LV boutique and so I had to take the wallet back.:hysteric: I no longer accept authentications from mypoupette for returns. They've been wrong too many times.

hi, thanks for all the support!

i guess i should have been more clear in my original post. i bought the bag at an lv boutique here in vancouver so i know it's real and i do have the receipt, which i've emailed to the buyer as well.

i was just feeling a bit "ARGH" because i know it's real but my poupette said it wasn't (?). apparently they said the "liner was wrong" (i'm assuming they mean the lining) so i sent more pics and told her the lining is textile just incase it might look different in the photos.

the bag is an epi mandara pm.

i love this forum. you guys are great!

Ugh, that sucks, I'm sorry about that! That's a first for me...I have mixed feelings towards mypoupette. My authentication got skipped, and I had to contact her more than once to get a refund. I personally prefer caroldiva.

Wow, I didn't know MP made THAT many mistakes before, I guess I won't be going to them for authentications EVER! What about using Carol's services instead?

Hope everything works out! Maybe you can provide them with the receipt, just try to take more clear pics!

thanks for the suggestions! i will wait to hear back from the buyer (she has forwarded additional pics to my poupette). hopefully everything will turn out okay but if the sale doesn't go through that's okay, i don't expect anyone to buy something if they are not 100% sure of it's authenticity even if i am.

is caroldiva the original my poupette person?

thanks for the suggestions! i will wait to hear back from the buyer (she has forwarded additional pics to my poupette). hopefully everything will turn out okay but if the sale doesn't go through that's okay, i don't expect anyone to buy something if they are not 100% sure of it's authenticity even if i am.

is caroldiva the original my poupette person?

No, MyPoupette is Angie Houston's baby. Carol Ives joined Angie later to help with authentications. Both Carol and Angie would do authentications, but I think Carol did more of them. They both erred on the side of caution and they could care less that you had a receipt. Not sure if they ever said "not authentic" as much as they always stated "cannot confirm authenticity".