Feelin' pink this christmas

I am crap. :nogood: I could no longer resist. So yesterday whilst on my way to my flight, I bought this same bag from the airport Chanel (HK).

I asked to see the same bag in the boutiques in town but they're all sold out. So was very very surprised to see one on display at the airport and was even more so when the lovely SA told me that she had a new one!!!!

zerodross> I have seen the grey one, it does not look as special and nice as the pink one.

Whilst fiddling with the various bags in the shop, I saw the vinyl star bag from Cruise and it's the same price as the pink flap. Why? If it's plastic, surely it should be slightly cheaper? :confused1: Why is Chanel selling plastic bags at the same price as leather bags?

GORGEOUS!!! I have those earrings, but the dangle hoop versions. Love yours!!! I would have probably gotten the ones you have but they were more expensive and I was feeilng cheap LOL.

Loooove your flap too!

Oh yeah, and I also love the top you're wearing. It reminds me of the lady braid handles
. :yes:

WOW!! love it! I almost got the pink cc earrings too but then the classic cc shines more! So then I ended up with the classic...hmmm maybe I should get pink too...lol

ZERODROSS - gorgeous purchases! Dreamy...

Could you please post a picture of the sales tag or the SKU number so that I could ask my SA to track one down for me? :yes:

I just love that color!

thanks in advance

^ thank you ladies! it's always a joy to share new purchases with everyone here. :yes:

ItsMyWorld: i'm so sorry i've not got a tape measure with me on hand.. but just by a rough estimate it's about the same size as my reissue which is around a 225-226s size. so slightly smaller or just about the same as a medium classic flap? it looks small because i'm a size 14! LOL! i'm sure it'd look much bigger (or at least like a medium-size) if it were on one of the beautiful ladies here on the board. ;)

SaskiaS: just replied your PM! I got it in Singapore (in Asia).

MIffy27: Congrats!!! The pink is just irresistable isn't it, kinda sucks you in. You have to post pictures of yours too! i know, i was really liking that gradient flap which is made of patent but it's really terribly expensive for patent. but i guess i just don't like it enough, i'm sure the prices can be justified to each individual who're head over heels in love with certain pieces. ;)

missisa07: I didn't see the dangling ones, so it's a pity! And likewise, i was thinking of being a cheapie by getting the earrings i got compared to a pair of pearl cc with dangling pearls on it. :P and good eye! I was thinking "lady braid" too when i saw the top and it was such a steal from topshop.

pro_shopper: definitely get them! i was planning on getting the classic ones too but the store was out of it and so i ended up with this pair, but on hindsight now, i do like the fact that they're coloured. there's another pair that's yellow on a darker silver (nearly black) which looks equally stunning too.

aptmtb: i'm so sorry but the SA didn't put the price tag that came with the bag. But looking at the side of the box and on my receipt.. the serial number i can work out is A37105 Y0148061450. I hope that helps in your search for one too. ;)