Feel GOOD Movies-What's YOURS?

Ohh, I like Meet the Robinson's too and That Thing You Do as already mentioned, along with many of the others mentioned.

I would add, Shining Through, Working Girl and French Kiss amoung my favorites :smile:

Anything that doesn't make me cry! I cry in almost every movie guaranteed. And even worse, if the movie isn't exactly 100% happy ending (Titanic, Tristan & Isolde) I keep on crying after the moving for sometimes hours on end! It's ridiculous but I can't help it LOL!

What a great idea for a thread! My top is "You've Got Mail". It just makes me really happy! I also like to watch "The Devil Wears Prada" or Friends (I know that is not a movie, but this also makes me happy!) when I am feeling down.
IT with both of those. My parents also love You've Got Mail and will randomly put it on. My mom even listens to the soundtrack in her car. :lol:

The Father of the Bride movies also comfort me, as does anything with Audrey Hepburn. She warms my heart.

Ohh, I like Meet the Robinson's too and That Thing You Do as already mentioned, along with many of the others mentioned.

I would add, Shining Through, Working Girl and French Kiss amoung my favorites :smile:

I love Shining Through too, don't automatically think of this when I hear feel GOOD movie though suppose it has a happy ending.

I love:

how to lose a guy in 10 days
A little Princess
Father of the Bride 1 and 2
Family Stone
The Breakup (with jennifer aniston and vince vaughn)
Forest Gump
Blast from the Past (with Brendan Fraser and Alice Silverstone)
Home Alone 1 and 2
Miracle on Division Street (very sad movie but very touching, i always feel like i have to be a better person and do more to help people more often after i watch this movie)

etc...so many more! Can't think of them all from the top of head.