I really don't have one SA I buy my LV from. I have one from Chanel who I use for everything in NM and when I need LV she refers me to her friend in LV. I have bought quite a few bags off this SA in the past and this past weekend I recieved another phone call from someone else at the LV regarding the hearts. I already got a phone call regarding the gold heart (which I tracked down myself) from the SA I already deal with. I told her I had gotten the heart already (because my NM is unreliable) and that if she came across the silver to give me a call along with a long list of other bags. She wasn't too happy and sort of hung up on me. Long story short-this weekend someone else from the LV calls me about the silver heart and said they charged me for it already etc etc etc. GREAT!! But the problem was I already got it. I told them to remove it from my card because I already purchased it and I was sure there was a list of people waiting. The sa was all snotty with me after this. Now it comes down to the matter of the limelight gm in black. I found one in another NM and when I called to see if the SA I had spoken with over the weekend could allocate it for me so I could get it through him another SA who answered the phone said it was not possible because their NM may not get it and that I should just buy it and not wait. I jumped on it and got it from my SA at Saks and got it shipped and they didn't charge me tax. I feel bad now about this SA over the clutch. Do I tell him what I was told and why I didn't wait? Usually I am good and can wait. But the other SA was pretty serious when she told me to just buy it. I am #1 on the waitlist-you think she did that to get me off the list?