Feed a cold, starve a fever?!?

1. I have a yucky cold and have been craving cookies and salty things for the last 2.5 days.

Got on the scale this morning and I am SIX pounds heavier than I was last week.

Yucky, puffy, whine, whine, whine.

2. i have a cold right now (dang you, rainy london)...and i wish i could even EAT...most i've been able to get down was some tea...so i'm quite jealous because cookies are sounding GOOD right now!

feel better! :flowers:

3. You, too!

Put a little lemon and honey in your tea and it will help soothe your throat:drinkup:

4. Whenever I'm sick, I alternately starve and binge as my body seems to require it. On days I can't eat, nothing (except possibly my mother standing over me with forkload of food) gets it down. On days I can, no self-control, especially around carbs.

It's so irritating!

as for the sor throat, another thing you can do (lemon and honey is very good, though) is put a little, as in half a teaspoon, of sea salt in your drinking water. It makes it go down much more smoothly and it feels nice on the throat too. Plus, the sea salt has a lot of minerals that are good for you and pick you up a bit.

5. That is what my body does too... but just follow your body and it will all go back to 'normal' :yes: