Fedex Tracking says my Lily just arrived in Vegas!

Jul 4, 2007
I love tracking packages. I know its kind of goofy but when I know I am going to get a package I think its fun to check its progress on route to me. I just checked on my med Lily and she has arrived in Las Vegas. She will be on a truck to me in the morning!
I hope she arrives early. The SA who ordered her for me wanted me to stop by the store after she arrived so she could check her out!!!

My only concern is that the package weighs 7 lbs. This means I assume Lily weighs about 6lbs.

I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

When I read the title of the thread I was like...
"Awww, handbag*girl is sending ME a purse! Thats so sweet of her!" ;) lol.
But darn, when I opened it and realized you were in Vegas too, there went all of my hopes and dreams:crybaby:haha!

On a more serious note post pictures when you get her!!!! The bag is soooo pretty! What color did you get?

I love tracking packages. I know its kind of goofy but when I know I am going to get a package I think its fun to check its progress on route to me. I just checked on my med Lily and she has arrived in Las Vegas. She will be on a truck to me in the morning!
I hope she arrives early. The SA who ordered her for me wanted me to stop by the store after she arrived so she could check her out!!!

My only concern is that the package weighs 7 lbs. This means I assume Lily weighs about 6lbs.

I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I love tracking packages too,but mine is still in Jacksonville! Mine said 8 lbs, so who knows.

CONGRATS!

When I read the title of the thread I was like...
"Awww, handbag*girl is sending ME a purse! Thats so sweet of her!" ;) lol.
But darn, when I opened it and realized you were in Vegas too, there went all of my hopes and dreams:crybaby:haha!

On a more serious note post pictures when you get her!!!! The bag is soooo pretty! What color did you get?

Black