Fedex just delivered my bleu glacier city!!

1. it's here it's here!!! but i can't open the box yet since i'm "sharing" this one with my mom haha...so it'll make her happy if i let her open the box since i opened the last one :p she'll be home from work in 7.5 hours...i can't wait!! :nuts:

2. haha congrats! and post pictures please!

3. I can't wait until you can open it and post pictures! Congrats!

4. Oh... CONGRATS!!! how exciting!!! post pics when you can :nuts:

5. TOO EXCITING!!!....Congrats...yes...pics, pics :yahoo:

6. Hahaha... I'm excited for you too!

7. can't wait to see pictures!! i love this color!!!

8. that is so sweet of you to wait for your mom. can't wait for the pictures! congrats!

9. OMG, I admire your will power I would not be able to wait that long!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures, I love the blues!

10. lol i would have ripped it open and then closed it back up by now :p

congrats!! i can't wait for pics :yahoo:

11. :roflmfao: Me and you both!! LOL!!! Waiting impatiently for pics.... :rolleyes:

12. ^lol... i'm impatiently waiting too! i've always had a "thing" for bleu glacier, so this is one color i realllly love seeing pics of!

13. Take lots of pictures for us.:yes: My Mom and I borrow each others bags too. She can borrow any except my white ones and she doesn't like for me to borrow her white ones either.:p

14. ^^ haha like mother like daughter, both loving their white bags =P

good thing I have a final exam tomorrow, so I'm busy "studying" or else I would be ripping into the box and taping it back haha. 5 more hours!

15. That would be SOOO hard to have the box there and not be able to tear it open! You have amazing willpower ... hope your mom makes it home soon so you can finally see it.