FedEx Just Arrived!

1. ...And so did my new ink City! This is my first b-bag. After wrestling with Edith decisions all morning, and also having the Chloe pocket Paddington, you can imagine my shock at opening this package. The leather is SO paper thin, and a completely different feel than the Chloes!

2. pics....?????!!!!

3. Wasn't sure if you wanted MORE ink City pics...but I will go take some!

4. :lol: :lol:

Congrats!!!
    I love the "thinness" of this leather. It's really cool, reminds me of antiques for some reason.
    ENJOY!!!!:biggrin:

5. Let us know what you think! BTW, Fedex just came with the mousse pocket paddy! Eek, I'm excited!

6. YAY!!! Let me know what you think of it! I am so excited that it finally arrived for you! I hope you love it as much as I did! AND that the size works!

7. Awesome ET. I just got my city this week, and it's so different and wonderful. I love it! i hope you love yours too!

8. Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, the Chloe bags and Balenciaga bags are like night and day in terms of weight and texture.

10. Congrats! I know I'll be just as excited when I get mine!

11. Pics...my inside pics (against the dark chair background) did not turn out very well. I will have to find a lighter background. Meanwhile, I did get some outside....and my pups who wanted to get in on the action (sporting their new spring haircuts)!

InkCityoutside.jpg Inkcitysideviewoutside.jpg Pupsresized.jpg
  12. Yay! Congratulations!!! Your pics are wonderful, as is your ink city!
    The puppies are so cute too...

13. The bag is gorgeous and the pups are adorable! Enjoy!

14. Gorgeous color! Love your pups' pics. They're adorable.

15. Thanks all! And Percephonie, I hope yours arrives soon! How does the leather wear? I have heard that the shine fades over time, but is this a good, sturdy bag for everyday use? Since the leather is quite different, I was not sure.