Fedex Delivery Problem

1. Argh, I just had a BAD experience with Fedex. It was partly my fault but essentially, I had to ship out two different packages last week - one large and one small. The labels weren't placed on the boxes but I was pretty sure I put the correct label on each box. Nonetheless, I called up Fedex afterwards and asked them to put a trace on it as Fedex said they would weigh the package before delivering and that they would call me to make sure and should the package be labeled wrong, they were supposed to re-route. Well, as it turned out, one of the packages got delivered today and Fedex didnt' contact me! The weird thing is, my buyer went ahead and BILLED me DOUBLE of what the item cost without contacting me first. I'm guessing the wrong box got delivered (meaning wrong label was put on there) but there was no way for me to find out ... Ugh ... I called Fedex just now and they said there was NO record of a trace ever being placed. The rep even snidely told me to call them back during "BUSINESS HOURS". What the hell?! What should I do? I checked the buyer's email and it doesn't look to be a functional one. I cannot even seem to google her or locate her ... The fact that she didn't contact me when there's a problem also concerns me ...