Fed Ex murdered my HH !!!!!!!!!

1. I'm devastated !!!!!! My new Hayden-Harnett Havana Luxe from Feng Junk was delivered today while I was at work. I left a note for Fed Ex on exactly where to leave the package. (Done this many times with no problems - ever) But no - they had to put it inside the fence with my dogs!!!! I arrived home to a yard full of torn up box, tissue paper and the shredded remains of what looks to be one of the most beautiful purses I ever laid eyes on. My heart is broken. I've been in tears for hours -on the phone with fed ex & on the website supplying copies of receipts, etc only to get "system unavailable - please try later" when I tried to submit the documentation !!! To top everything - I got a GREAT deal on it (on sale & a grechens coupon) & now it's no longer on sale !!!! I'm crushed. What's left of the leather is like butter & all the hardware is just gorgeous. There's no way I can afford to get another one & it looks like it's going to take awhile to get reimbursed. I was so excited - I've emailed pics to my sister, showed everyone at work the webpage, planned where I was going to wear it tomorrow..... OK, I'm crying harder, now. Sorry if I'm blathering - just needed to vent to people who would understand why I'm so upset.
    P.S. I HATE FED EX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!!! I hope Fed-ex reimburses you! If not, you should write to corporate headquarters too and hopefully someone will help you there!
  3. Thanks Mas - They were very nice & gave every indication that they'll reimburse but it's an ordeal. They're picking up the shredded remains on Monday & I have to submit supporting documents & then the claims investigator will contact me..... I have a feeling it's going to take forever ! I'm so depressed. I had my hopes of true purse love ripped to shreds (sorry for the crappy pun but at least I still have my sense of humor).
  4. Oh my.... I'm so sorry...:sad:
    I'm sure you will get your money back...
    Dont know what to say...
    HUGS!!!! alot of HUGS!!!!
    and more hugs...:heart:
  5. Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened!!!
  6. That's terrible! I'm sure fedex will reimburse you, though I know it's a pain to contact them and deal with it all. You could also possibly contact fengjunk and explain what happened and see if they can offer you the same discount again after you're reimbursed. They have excellent customer service and everytime I've dealt with them they've been very kind.
  7. :wtf: omg! :sad:
    i'm so sorry this has happened to you - i can't believe the FED-EX person didn't even read your note with instructions on them!!! :yucky:
    i'm so sorry!!!

*hugs* :flowers:
  8. Oh dear! I'm sorry that this had to happen to you! All these parcel delivery companies REALLY need to work on being able to empathize for their customers...leaving items on doorsteps and (worse) not following the customer's reasonable instructions is just NOT acceptable.
  9. Thanks ya'll - it really helps. Turtlejd - great advice. They do seem really nice. Also - grechen is a jewel ! I'll email them tomorrow. Right now, I'm trying not to take it out on my dogs - who I usually adore but, right now would trade for an unshredded Hayden-Harnett. I'm also trying not be disappointed with my other bags. It's sick - I had my heart so set on this bag that even my Fendi Spy Bag seems humdrum. Sorry - I'll work on a positive attitude tomorrow. Right now, I'm having a bit of a pity party.
  10. Oh my gosh that's horrible! :sad: really sorry to hear that.. Hope u feel better.
  11. What an unexpected ordeal! So sorry it happened to you.
  12. oh dear...sending hugs to you. I am so sorry.
  13. So sorry to hear about what happened, it's all Fed Ex's fault. Glad you aren't going to take it out on your dogs.
  14. WOW...so sorry. I hope everything works out.

15. Oh no! I'm so sorry. I'd cry my eyes out if that happened to me. I would bet, that after hearing your story, the store will sell you the bag, at the price you had purchased it for previously. RIP Hayden-Harnett Havana Luxe , you didn't deserve to go out that way.:crybaby: