Fed Ex just came! Here are pix of my Tomato Brief with GGH! But is it Tomato? LOL!

1. Okay so few things. I absolutely love it! However, I am wondering if it is indeed Tomato. The card says 2007 3 but it kinda looks like Vermillion to me. But wouldn't that say 2007 1? Anyway, I took pix of it next to my Tomato coin purse and the coin purse is definitely a bit redder. I still love the Brief. I just think it has more orange in it.

Also, I noticed there are a few dirt/pen marks on the back. I ordered it from a Neiman Marcus. Do you think I could get a discount? They aren't that bad and they are on the back but still....what do you think?

Other than all that haha, I looooove it!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dirt marks?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I am an idiot, didn't read properly b/c of the lovely pics! It does seem to be tomato according to card!

It is LOVELY! Looks great on you. I'd sure try to get a discount from NM, though!

3. I guess you can chalk it up to the variations that happen with different dye lots...unless one of the bags came with the wrong card.

4. I have always notice since GH has come out that the color seems a little off from the RH so that might be why it looks different to you. I LOVE IT but I can't believe the marks on the bag (even though they are small)! Things like that bother me so i would try to exchange it.

5. Star...ooouuuu aaahhhhh...it's stunning! I've been trolling for a tomato bag too. I just don't know what style to get. I've been spoiled by the yummy leather bug, so that is a big factor too. The leather on your brief looks yummy thick:p I have the tomato coin and I just adore the color. CONGRATS!!!

On the slight marks on the back...I'd give them a call and try...there's no harm in trying right?

6. i love the brief on you! but i would really try and get it changed. or at least get a discount! nm has been notorious for not checking returned bags well..

but congratulations!

7. congrat:yahoo::heart::tup::drool: with those babies and yeah, should try either exchange (if u can actually go to the store--or else might get the same thing) or discount

8. I think the gold hardware gives the color a slightly different look...it's obvious that they're different, but without the GGH it might be less noticable. Still, a very, very lovely bag (as long as you get something from NM--they've got to stop sending used products!)

9. So you all think the bag was USED? It doesn't look used and the card inside was still wrapped perfectly in the plastic. Hmm :sad:

10. It's likely that the pen marks on the back are just from handling. Brief from back to sales floor to shipping dept set down on or near a pen....or something like that would be a likely senario. If your first feel/intuition was that the bag was brand new...it probably was.

11. VEry Nice Star!!! It looks great on yah t:huh:! :tup:

12. I called the SA just now that sold me the bag over the phone and she said it must have happened during shipping because neither she nor my friend who picked it out for me noticed those marks. Anyway they got one in today and she is sending it out to me and then I will pick which one I want between the two. I hope the new one that is coming has just as nice leather as this one does!!!

13. ^^^ wow, now thats great service.

I really like that coin purse. Its so cute and such a deep red!! I love it! I must get something in a red like that.

14. wow! what a BEAUTY!!!
    Congrats

15. I know I was thrilled they had another one to send me!!! But yeah I looove my coin purse. Not sure if all the bags came out as red as the coin purses did. Cuz judging by my brief and some cities I saw, they were a bit lighter. They are still alll good color reds IMO. So whatever you get in red may not be as dark at the cp but it will still be nice :smile: