Fed Ex arrived yesterday with . . .

1. After waiting most of the day, Fed Ex finally showed up with the white jumbo classic, thus ending my search of my perfect white bag, so I thought. There are a few tiny splits in the leather along the chain (at one link). I hadn't removed the tags yet. Called Saks at Chevy Chase and there are no more jumbos there. Tomorrow I will call the manager to see if one can be transferred to the store for an exchange. Wish me luck. Aarrgh!!!

2. thats too bad, can you pls post pix?

3. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything works well.

4. Ahh, I bet that was disappointing. Wishing you the best of luck!!

5. So disappointing! :sad:

6. I know what it's like to eagerly wait for THE BAG and then it comes damaged. Good luck finding another....

7. Aww, so sorry to hear that

8. aww man I hate when you get your dream bag and it's flawed! hopefully they have another one for you to exchange, good luck!!

9. Oh!!! I hate when that happens to a member!! Good luck tomorrow when you make the call....That really blows!!!

10. ACK! VERY disappointing! :sad:
    Update us when you find out!

11. Ohhh...so sorry, but remember, good things come to those who wait!!! They should throw in a nice wallet for your troubles...;)

12. good luck, i hate it when that happens too....

13. :o(

14. yea I ahte whe nthat happens too ><!! and then comes the trouble of finding the replacement ont >< I'm stil waiting for my pair of louboutines i put in to exchange for the past few months :sad:

15. Oh, how disappointing Judy. I hope you can get another one.