feast your eyes! this may be the biggest balenciaga collection so far!

1. [​IMG]

anyone want to guess how many are in the pile? sorry there isn't a prize if you guess correctly! LOL.

yes she doesn't want to say who she is, she's kind of shy.
  2. WOW!!! :nuts: That is a SERIOUS collection...it's like car sitting on the bed, there!! :roflmfao: but I'd totally rather have all those bags than the car!!!! :lol:
    fayden your friend should wear 'em loud and wear 'em proud!!! thanks for the pictures! :smile:
  3. LOL i want her to model all of them. some around her neck, say about 3 and the rest divided on her two arms! she'll be the first balenciaga tree. HAHAHAHA.
  4. Wow!! Love the colors there!! Great collection!!!
  5. there are more photos of them laid out in a more orderly fashion. hahaha.
  6. about 17?
  7. ^^ ACK, OMG, don't tease us like that fayden, show us the LOOT GIRL!!! :wlae:
  8. Wow...great collection.....and so colorful......your friend should not feel shy.....she is the balenciaga Queen.....
  9. HOOLLLLY!....

I would like to lay down beside them....

10. oh yeah....I say 21
  11. let's see... this is fun! it's like the M&M game!

1. indigo city
    2. apple green first
    3. apple green city
    4. turq 05 city
    5. cornflower city
    6. blue india classique
    7. teal classique
    8. bubblegum...?
    9. bordeaux classique
    10. cognac classique
    11. rouge theatre day
    12. black pony classique
    13. grey...?
    14. pale rose/calcaire/greige...?
    15. blueberry classique
    16. magenta...?
    17. bordeaux city

that's all I can see... but I feel like there might be more under there! haha fabulous collection!
  12. here come the cities.

13. OMG! OMG! OMG! is all I can say!!!! Is that my dream bag on the top of the pile? Black city w/silver????????
  14. mocean! that's awesome. i think there are maybe a few more under that pile. you are right on with all your answers. SICK i say~ ! LMAO.
  15. whoa!
    good count, mocean!