Favourite movie...

1. ...of all time?

I searched first and couldn't find another thread like this, so apologies if its been done, but I got to thinking - what is your favourite movie of all time? It can be any genre, any age, any....well, anything!

I'll go first (duh!:shame:smile: - Lord of the Rings. I had a break from it, and just watched some of the trilogy recently, and it really is as good as I remember it. Amazing film - I really feel like I'm right there in it.

Oh, and if anyone wants to be really picky - The Two Towers is my favourite of the three.:biggrin:

2. I can't pick! I love some many genre's it's too hard to pick ONE!
    Off the top of my head, I really loved Girl Interrupted.

3. Roman Holiday. I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan, and that movie I can watch over and over again. Even more so than Breakfast at Tiffany's.

4. Oh man, I have way too many. I'm a movie addict seriously. I'll admit though, when my addiction first started Mulan was my favorite movie for the longest time, lol! :shame:

5. I :heart: 40 Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers. Those are flippin' hy-steri-cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i have too many but so far i'd watch something's got to give over and over.

7. Ooooh Lord of the ring is an excellent choice. Especially The Two Towers!
    But...just off the top of my head...I reaaallly like Seven Years in Tibet. And I looooove Beyond Borders.

8. iono about fav movies of all time, but these are films i can watch OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

Mean Girls, Brokeback Mountain, Memoirs of A Geisha, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Crash, and Moulin Rouge.

that kinda takes care of most genres. haha.

9. Beaches

10. Also too many, but I find myself watching Roxanne, The Ring (Japanese version only) and Bridget Jones 1 a lot, which - just please don't psychoanalyse, okay? ;)

Cx

11. hmm, fav. of all time is Titanic.
    A movie i can watch over and over is Finding Nemo.

12. I have many favorites, but one movie that I can watch over and over is O Brother, Where Art Thou? It always makes me laugh!

13. For me, almost any Jane Austen adaptation will do.

14. Cinema Paradiso
    A Man and A Woman
    The Lover
    Sixteen Conversations About One Thing
    The Wings of the Dove
    Annie Hall
    My Life Without Me
    The Unbearable Lightness of Being

15. I just saw The Wings of the Dove for the 1st time this weekend. What gorgeous clothes and PURSES!!!! Even my boyfriend was pointing them out for me!