favourite jewelry

The other day while shopping, I saw this cute young couple probably in their early 20s (looks Korean or Japanese) in the Prada store. They looked v affluent and they were wearing matching cartier love bracelets! The guy's bracelet is in white gold and is diamond studded too (and he was wearing diamond ear studs), v dashing!

I wish I can buy a pair of love bracelets for me and my DH. They are now my favorite! But we still wouldn't look like them; they looked like they hopped out of those Asian comics. Life's unfair lol

My fave Jewelry are Bvlgari Zero necklace, LV monogram white gold bracelet & Chanel Diamond e-rings.

Pls feel free to view & post yr great jewerly collection in here:
Jewelry Box in Action!!

well, my e-ring and matching band of course, plus my other w-band. i also love my silver hoops, my tiffany silver, necklaces from my inlaws...wow, i love it all! but a spaical mention to my honora peral bracelet w leather. i just find it different and funky.

Right now my favorite piece is my Lalaounis pink tourmaline cabocon set in 22k gold ring; it's one of fifty pieces and (like all Lalaounis jewelry) is a very unique Greek design.

Diana