Favorite YouTube Makeup videos you subscribe to?

I used to watch Kandee Johnson and Jessica Harlow, but I got tired of all the constant drama with Kandee, and Jessica poses too much. :lol: Lately I've just been randomly searching tutorials for whatever I'm interested in at the moment.

Hands down Gossmakeupartist
He's the first one to show me the "magic triangle" in a way that is clear and has worked wonders for my face!
His application of foundation and tutorials changed my life forever.;) He's educated and experienced/knows what he is talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_XirBBwR0&list=UUCvoAe__WFYMNAEN-C-CtYA&index=27&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-XOr177ui8&list=UUCvoAe__WFYMNAEN-C-CtYA&index=30&feature=plcp

Ooh, I'm going to check his videos out!

Lisa Eldridge and Charlotte Tilbury- real makeup artists.
Gossmakeupartist- he shares nice tips&tricks!
The rest of gurus I watch just for entertainment not to learn anything :smile:

I love Lisa and Charlotte. I always learn something with them, however, it makes me want to purchase more products :P haha

Lisa Eldridge and Charlotte Tilbury- real makeup artists.
Gossmakeupartist- he shares nice tips&tricks!
The rest of gurus I watch just for entertainment not to learn anything :smile:

I used to watch Kandee Johnson and Jessica Harlow, but I got tired of all the constant drama with Kandee, and Jessica poses too much. :lol: Lately I've just been randomly searching tutorials for whatever I'm interested in at the moment.

Ooh, I'm going to check his videos out!

You know... I never watched her, but all that drama was definitely too weird/off for me. Wasn't she like asking people to donate money to her after all the drama with the cops being called on her? That's crazy lol...

My faves are still xsparkage, Vintage or Tacky, gossmakeupartist, and makeup geek :smile:. And I do like Pinkiecharm for reviews.. she's very thorough! But I know a lot of people don't really care for her.

Call it jealously but I really don't see how these girls can justify getting the money they do for filming a few minutes of videos everyday.

Oh wait..sorry. I forgot. None of them are paid to do it are they?!