Favorite YouTube Makeup videos you subscribe to?

I think Goss is one of the more or most, even, talented artists on YouTube. If the video doesn't appeal to you, don't watch it. But it may be helpful to others. He cuts to the chase and you don't have to listen to five minutes of pointless blabber before he gets to the tutorial or informative part on his regular makeup videos.

This is why I :heart: him and his videos. I don't have to sit through a bunch of cutesy-ness, quirky sayings, and other attempts to be "interesting". lol I also :heart: lilpumpkinpie05 a lot too!

Newer fave: ThatsHeart. Gorgeous girl, bubbly but without being prissy or sickly sweet. Her boyfriend is in several videos, but he isn't detracting or distracting or annoying. Lots of hauls/reviews, but the odd tutorial as well.

I've also liked fleur de force & Amarixe's videos (especially her tutorials recently!).

I love Fleur Deforce. She seems so sweet and genuine! I like Missglamorazzi, and I've been dabbling into Amarixe. I really like Zoella280390, even though she mainly does hauls. I've become obsessed with UK beauty gurus lately for some reason!

I'm also subscribed to Dollybowbow and QueenBeeuty. I think that's all that i'm subscribed to, even though I watch TiffanyD's videos quite often. Not sure why I haven't subscribed yet.

I love Fleur Deforce. She seems so sweet and genuine! I like Missglamorazzi, and I've been dabbling into Amarixe. I really like Zoella280390, even though she mainly does hauls. I've become obsessed with UK beauty gurus lately for some reason!

I'm also subscribed to Dollybowbow and QueenBeeuty. I think that's all that i'm subscribed to, even though I watch TiffanyD's videos quite often. Not sure why I haven't subscribed yet.
Fleur, MissGlamorazzi, and Amarixe all seem to be friends IRL too which is cute.

I love Zoella too, she has a great blog too.

If you are looking for more UK beauty gurus, check some of the ones I watch out.

amodelrecommends
camiloveskiwi
gemsmaquillage
hollyymbb
viviannadoesmakeup

Love all of these, esp Holly she's foundation obsessed and we seem to have the same skin type.

That's how I found Amarixe, but Fleur is probably my favorite of the three. I love Woof, and she is just so laid back, and chill. I like the doors of her house, that's a really weird thing to say :P

I love Woof too, and the cats! In one of her recent vlogs, Mike is behind her and one of the cats is just all over him. So cute :smile:

Newer fave: ThatsHeart. Gorgeous girl, bubbly but without being prissy or sickly sweet. Her boyfriend is in several videos, but he isn't detracting or distracting or annoying. Lots of hauls/reviews, but the odd tutorial as well.

I've also liked fleur de force & Amarixe's videos (especially her tutorials recently!).

Thanks for the rec, she's adorable!