Favorite Will & Grace quotes

1. Post 'em! You KNOW you wanna! :graucho:

Will: Ooh, tempting. No, we're going to a club. (Enter Elevator)
    Val: Oh, really?
    Jack: It's all you can eat after midnight.
    Will: I didn't know they served food.
    Jack They don't.
    Will & Jack: Hee hee hee!

Jack: What? Why him? Why not me? Will's hideous! (To Will) No you're not. (To Karen) He's gross! (To Will) Not really. (To Karen) People flee from him. (To Will) Not everyone!

Voice: Karen! Karen?
    Karen: Leave me alone.
    Voice: Kaa-ren!
    Karen: PLEASE! What do you cookies want from me?
    Voice: We're not the cookies. We're the pencil sharpener.
    Karen: Oh thank God. For a second there, I thought the cookies were talking to me!

Jack: [to Will] Go keep an eye on Barry, he doesn't understand how predatory some of these guys can be. Ooh, excuse me, I see a defenseless queerling who's wandered away from the flock.

Grace: (while picking out a dress) This one's slitty, this one's slutty, this one's titty, this one's butty.

Karen: Rosie, I just met the most incredible man!
    Rosario: Are you sure you just didn't lean into the doorknob again?
  2. ^ haha awesome! That's my favourite show...I don't know any off the top of my head, but as I watch the show and hear good ones I'll post them here. :smile:
  3. I've been watching the season dvds, so when I hear good quotes I'm going to try to remember them here.
  4. Lol
  5. :roflmfao:
  6. Karen: Oh, Grace, you got a call from a guy. It was about a person... or a place or a thing. I don't know, something.

Karen: Come on Grace, why can't we have an office christmas party?
    Last year's was a disaster. You got drunk, told me you loved me and then kissed me in the service elevator.
    Karen: I thought that was Valentine's day.
    Grace: No, on Valentine's day you got drunk and felt me up in the swatch room.
    Karen: I'm a sucker for the holidays!

Will: I guess that story's not so much wonderful as it is incredibly sad.
    Karen: You know what else is incredibly sad? Poor people with big dreams. Actually, that's not so much sad as it is incredibly funny.

Grace : (To Client) You lose yourself as you listen to the soothing trickle of the japanese rock fountain.
    Karen : Oh, which mingles armoniously with the soothing trickle of the morphine drip. Around you, cabinets full of pills await your every mood.
    (To Grace) Your Turn.
    Grace : Meditation room. Not Medication room.
    Karen : You say "potato" ...

Fannie: (to Will and Grace) You know, I have been doing this for a long time. I mean, I have shot rock stars, politicians, movie stars, my own vagina ... and this is the first time anyone has ever, ever asked me for a re-shoot.
  7. hehe- I watch the reruns on Lifetime that run in between the Golden Girls, the Nanny, and Frasier. LOL
  8. I love the one where Jack and Karen are taking the stairs up to the Rainbow Room, and Jack keeps begging her to "do it again!" and finally she says "Alright!" and goes "Liza with a Z!"

Oh, there are so many...."Stink it UK"...the Macauley Culkin episode where he tells Karen he "likes a clean workspace."
  9. Karen: Jack has told his hilarious story and you're out of vodka.
    Will: There's a bottle right there.
    Karen: ( drinks the bottle of vodka) Nope, empty.

Grace: Don't get so worked up, Karen. Just take it one day at a time.
    Karen: What did you say?
    Grace: I said take it one day at a time.
    Karen: One hoo at a ha?
    Grace: You know, easy does it. Let go and let God.
    Karen: Where did you hear that? Who taught you that hate speech?

Karen: (in reference to going back to work for Grace) ...there's no way I could go back there and keep my dignity.
    Jack: Well, just do what my mother did when she would come home from the factory and catch me wearing her makeup.
    Karen: Honey I can't stare at Grace and scream "Why aren't you a real boy?"

Karen: (Picks up phone) Hello, Jack McFarland's orifice.
    Jack: Well I can see I'm not going to get any work done today. (Takes phone from Karen) My orifice is closed.

Jack: (To Aaron) Yes. So you're a bird watcher. I bet you've seen a cockatoo. Heh-heh... So would you like to have dinner with me sometime?

Will: That was some kiss, I emptied the dishwasher during it.
    Grace: Oh my God! What is wrong with me? Why do I always do that?
    Will: What, act like a giant whore?
    Grace: We haven't even gone on a date and already I'm kissing him like he just got back from Iraq. Ohhhhhh, I always do this, I move too fast. Sexually, emotionally, everything.
    Will: Well if you really like this guy, why don't you try slowing down. Get to know him, for once, don't think with your penis.

Karen: I smell liquor on my breath-- you're drunk!
  10. Jack to Will: "What's in the bag, Fag?" I love this!