Favorite Things of the Moment?

Paris jeweled sandals

$990.00

Black satin 100mm sandals with ornate jeweled design on top. Jimmy Choo sandals have a thin buckle fastening strap at ankle, a thin strap across toe and a mixture of gold and green looped jeweled design on the top of foot.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Jimmy Choo :love:

I love lists like this.....
My beautiful, naughty cats (always my favourites:heart:)
'Burnt Sugar Company' Caramel and Sea Salt Fudge
My pashmina (for snuggling under when I'm cosied up on my sofa)
Starbucks Gingerbread Soya Latte (in the red cups...Christmas is coming!)
SoY Crispy smoked paprika soya snacks
My fleecy PJs
Jo Malone fragranced candles
My new Fendi Spy
My rich red velvet Etro scarf (because I know it's winter when this comes out of the wardrobe....)
24 season 5 on DVD

I must have these boots!

zoom / alternate views & colors
c_f337619-1.jpg
c_f337619-2.jpg
c_f337619-3.jpg
Croc Riding Boot

by Sergio Rossi

Special order. Crocodile boot with grosgrain trim and dome and chain detailing. Inside leg zipper closure. 3 ½ inch heel. Brown.
space.gif
TIP: If you would like to place an order or recieve more information on this item, please call our personal shopper at 212-739-6179.
space.gif
Whole and half sizes 7-10.
Heel measures ½ inches.
space.gif
$14,000.00 ITEM NUMBER: 37619

zoom Snake Double Ring

by Boucheron

A fierce snake of 18K yellow gold to coil around two fingers. Whole sizes 6-8.

“To charm a snake, to indulge in dangerous liaisons. Menacing and formidable as a serpent poised to strike... yet tamed with a feather-like caress. Lovingly wrapped around itself, it is metamorphosed into the most sensual of jewels. The snake, an eternal allegory of the Boucheron style”.
space.gif

space.gif
Whole sizes 6-8.
space.gif
$2,450.00 ITEM NUMBER: 38248

zoom Small Snake Pendent

by Boucheron

Small 18K yellow gold snake pendant with a drop on a 28 inch black braided cord. Pendant measures 1 ¼ x 1 inch.

“To charm a snake, to indulge in dangerous liaisons. Menacing and formidable as a serpent poised to strike... yet tamed with a feather-like caress. Lovingly wrapped around itself, it is metamorphosed into the most sensual of jewels. The snake, an eternal allegory of the Boucheron style”.
space.gif

space.gif

space.gif
$2,550.00

zoom White Topaz & Yellow Sapphire Cuff

by Sazingg

Created in collaboration with Vivre.

Distinctive cuff of sparkling white topaz and yellow sapphire on 18K yellow gold.
space.gif

space.gif
2 ¾ x 1 ½ inch stone arrangement on a 1 ¼ inch wide cuff.
space.gif
$9,200.00 ITEM NUMBER: 38205

zoom Snake Double Ring

by Boucheron

A fierce snake of 18K yellow gold to coil around two fingers. Whole sizes 6-8.

space.gif

space.gif
Whole sizes 6-8.
space.gif
$2,450.00 ITEM NUMBER: 38248

:yes: I like & the necklace too!

Marc Jacobs boots

Petal heel boots

$895.00

Black knee-high leather boots with a brown panel at the top and a 100mm petal shaped heel. Marc Jacobs boots have a peaked shaped toe, tabs on the top and a brown sole.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif