Favorite SHU UEMURA products?

Now that Shu products are no longer available to those of us in the U.S. except by online order how would one determine the proper tint/shade for foundation?!? Does anyone have some advice or comparisons? For example, if I use "nude-" colored Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, then which Face Architect Foundation shade may be appropriate? I know it's less than ideal to purchase w/o actually testing the product, but since that's not currently an option ...:shrugs:

I swear by the Shu Uemura Basic mascara. I have naturally straight and short eyelashes and this mascara never weighs them down, uncurls my curl, or leaves me with black smudges! It is my UGH mascara :heart:
I was recommended this mascara by the head Shu Uemura make up artist, she is a really sweet Japanese lady who is super talented and sort of ninja like :smile:

i love the nobara stick foundation. i have never found a good foundation match until i found nobara. i also love the cleansing oil in the pink bottle and the deep sea eye cream/moisturizer.

i love the nobara stick foundation. i have never found a good foundation match until i found nobara. i also love the cleansing oil in the pink bottle and the deep sea eye cream/moisturizer.

Ooh yes their cleansing oils are really good. I love the one in the blue bottle. I must try the nobara stick foundation!

i wanted to add the drawing pencils. i love the metallic purple... easy to apply, doesn't budge, and the color is really subtle but more interesting than the basic black. i love the eyelash curler and the cleansing oils... currently using the yellow bottle A/I (for sensitive skin?) and it's the best eye make-up remover. i've tried their lashes and liquid liner once and loved them too. sad they closed their US stores but i would love to try more of their line...

i :heart: shu uemura!!!

my go-to products are:
1. Drawing Pencil Metallic Black
2. Gloss Unlimited 382s
3. Cleansing Oil Fresh
4. Makeup brushes
5. Moisture Velvet Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (smells soooo amazing and makes my hair soooo soft)

I need to try their mascarra... I usually use lancome but this past time i decided to try the loreal volumnous and its nice but not GREAT, has anyone compaired them?

I'm a Voluminous lover from way back, and there's no arguing that the Shu is better - it lasts much longer and doesn't clump.

And that eyelash curler is unf*ckwithable. I'll never use another kind.

FAce Architect Foundation My HG i have acne prone skin, this foundation doesnt break me out :biggrin:
Cleansing Oil i only use this once a week
Eyelash Curler curls my eyelashes perfectly
:biggrin:

I own 3 blushers from Shu Uemura and they're really great. Liked their pure colour!
I also used skin care - deep sea blue line (don't remember the exact name now). really good for dry skin!