Favorite Recipies!

1. I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we could share with each other our favorite recipies! :smile:

My current one is Portobello & Mozzarella Panini. I lost the recipe :blink: a while back so I've been winging it the past few times I've made it LOL!

You take 2 slices of ciabatta bread that has been sliced vertically (so the outside is the crust) and you spread miracle whip (or mayo) on both sides. You then put a large thinly-sliced portobello mushroom on one side as well as a few slices of tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. The quanity is up to how much you want of each ingredient. You then put the other slice of ciabatta bread on top and place it in a frying pan (you put a little bit of olive oil, not too much, in the pan) and then while using a spatula to "flatten" the sandwich warm up the sandwich. It's fully cooked when the slices of bread are crispy and the mozzarella cheese is melted.

I absolutely love this sandwich! So delicious! :yahoo:

Anyone else want to share?
  2. It is a chicken spread -

8 oz package cream cheese softened, 2 tbsp of miracle whip, 1 large can of white chicken meat (drained and flaked), 1 tspn of real lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.

Combine the cream cheese and miracle whip well together add lemon juice, then add flaked chicken and salt and pepper.

Use "Ritz Air chip crackers" to scoop.