Favorite random Bbag pic saved on your computer?

1. Here is mine! I found this in one of my endless balenciaga google searches. I wonder if it belongs to anyone here?

Anyone else have any good eye candy?
  2. Here is my favorite! This confirmed my need for a black twiggy....one day in the future...!
    I love everything about this pic of famke... from her knit hat, her long scarf, ugg boots, and mr. adorable boston terrier! And to crown it all her yummy broken in black twiggy! The studs on her pet's collar seem to match the motorcycle bag very well!
  3. That kinda looks like a Deana-style photo but I don't recall if she's had an AG coin? Deana, is this one of your old pics?
  4. You're right, it does look like Deana's pics! I'm pretty sure it's not though. I've had it for quite some time and I've never seen it posted on PF. But I'm still sure it must belong to a PFer!

Mintpearl, I looooooooooove Famke and her amazing twiggy!
  5. My fav pic and bag came right here from the "Reference Section". It is under "colors by season" and then "pre-fall 06". It is the 06 Greige FIRST!
  6. My fav pic and bag came right here from the "Reference Section". It is under "colors by season" and then "pre-fall 06". It is the 06 Greige FIRST! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT BAG! And yes, I did save it to my computer!
  7. I was trying to take "artsy" photos one night.. while I was waiting in the car.. under a street lamp...;)

Yup... I know it L:huh:ks weird & random.. just thought I'd share.. heheh :rolleyes:
  8. lol- snapped this one b/c I realized my affinity for purples and pinks!!!:love:
    pics 016.jpg
  9. any new ones out there??
  10. I've never counted, but I think I probably have hundreds of random Bal pics saved!!! Here are a few of my faves:

I saved this because grenat is one of my favorite Bal color of all time and this photo is probably the most accurate representation of the color that I have ever seen in a pic (can't remember who posted this):
    Really Good Grenat Pic.jpg

The pic posted by ShoeLover that started my lust for tomato after realizing that it was the exact same color as the bottom of a CL:
    Louboutin Red (Tomato).jpg

This sienna twiggy posted by alisonanna because the leather is so chewy and amazing!!
    Sienna Twiggy.jpg
  11. Here is my favorite... I want to buy it, but I can't find it... my sweet Balenciaga Work GGH in Naturel from Spring/Summer 2007
  12. 1. Believe it or not, this is a random pic...I just placed it down on the bed and it flopped so nicely and the light was perfect. I had to take this photo!

2. This pic is so scary, but I just can't delete it. It's currently my screen saver!

3. Love the whole scene - the park, the dog, the BAG!!!

4. Random French ladies with their Matelasse's in the rain - how quaint!

5. Style pic of French Blue. It doesn't get any better than this. Oh, except if the model was Jennifer Connelly...That would be awesome!
    003.JPG Graffiti Seafoam_Hall of Fame'er!.jpg paulina-rubio3a.jpg marcash.jpg French Blue.jpg
  13. I saved this pic because this is my dream bag. I will hunt it down one day. I don't know whose photo it is but I have kept it on my desktop to look at and sigh.

14. [​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool: Ooooohhhhh!!! I would love to get my hands on one of these, too!!!! Definitely one of the most amazing Bal colors!!
  15. Here's a picture I've saved for a few years. Just looking at the colors makes me happy. Have no clue where I got it from but SOOOOO pretty.