Make-Up

favorite NON STICKY glosses?

aarti Posted By aarti Posted Jul 15, 2007

1. Revlon super lustrous has always been a good drugstore option

2. Nars - not sticky but colour staying power is a bit crap IMHO.

I also like dior addict & smashbox....

But HANDS DOWN anything from the new Burberry lines is fab fab FAB. Including their lip sheers which are a bit halfway between gloss and lipstick.

3. I like Mac glosses

4. I find the Revlon Colourburst lipglosses to be very non-sticky. The Laura Mercier Lip Glacé's too.

5. The new chubby sticks from Clinique are non-sticky, but they don't last very long. Origins and Victoria Secret both have good lip glosses and the Origins ones smell minty and really last.

6. I pretty much stay with MAC because it lasts longer on me, but Laura Mercier's lip gloss isn't sticky at all IMO.

7. Smashbox! The brush applicator goes on very smoothly and it's moisturizing, not sticky at all.

8. I love Nyx Mega Shine glosses. They last longer & are way less sticky than my Dior, Chanel, MAC, Lancome glosses. The only downside is they smell really strongly of cherry kool-aid/cough syrup, but it goes away in a minute or two.

9. I was just coming in to post NYX, too. And, the colors are actually colors. They can be worn alone or layered.

10. The lippie that I got from Julep is AWESOME! Not gooey at ALLL! And before that I swore by NYX. I hope they expand the line cause its legit.

11. Korress Lipbutters in Jasmine or Guava. Love the pink/white glaze on my lips, they smell great & moisturize at the same time. Ive got them all over.. Purses, nighstand, makeup area, etc!

But I do love MAC lipglasses & dazzelglasses too.. I know they aren't universally loved thou.. Ive only had one Chanel Glossimer & didnt like the color so Ive never really given it a fair shot.

12. ysl golden glosses are my all time favorite!

13. I love Cle de Peau's extra silky lipstick. It goes on smoothly like a lipstick but it's actually a gloss. Lips are super glossy and not sticky at all.

14. I find MAC has the stickiest nastiest glosses I've ever used!!

Any of the Chanel ones are always fabulous!

15. Laura Mercier has a great consistency.