Favorite Movie You're Embarrassed to Love

Night at the Roxbury (love the soundtrack lol)
Tommy Boy
Goonies
Wayne's world
What about Bob?
Christmas vacation (I love this....a must every christmas)

You can tell I'm a child of the 90's.

I have a new one- has anyone seen "Clue" (based on the board game) with Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd, and Madeline Kahn? My two best friends and I were OBSESSED with this movie and and can recite all the movie dialogue.

I also love (in no particular order):
Bring It On (great soundtrack)
Napoleon Dynamite (made me laugh while going through a tough time)
The Cutting Edge (did anyone see the "sequel" on ABC Family?)
You've Got Mail (I watch this every time it comes on TBS much to the dismay of my husband)
The Goonies

KittyBag said:
Awww!! I love singing along to those! I finally broke down and bought the "Lion King" on DVD. I :heart: Simba! Lets see... other ones...

"Center Stage" - ballet movie, can't help it
"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" - my BF acutally loves this movie too -haha!
"50 First Dates" - really any Adam Sandler movie.
"Hackers" - no comment:shame:

How come only me and KittyBag like Center Stage? It's a great movie!! I watch it so many times! Along with Save the Last Dance and Bring It On, though I now have new favorite, Step Up :yahoo:

I like Legally Blonde too. Watch it too many times
!

nyshopaholic said:
I have a new one- has anyone seen "Clue" (based on the board game) with Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd, and Madeline Kahn? My two best friends and I were OBSESSED with this movie and and can recite all the movie dialogue.

I also love (in no particular order):
Bring It On (great soundtrack)
Napoleon Dynamite (made me laugh while going through a tough time)
The Cutting Edge (did anyone see the "sequel" on ABC Family?)
You've Got Mail (I watch this every time it comes on TBS much to the dismay of my husband)
The Goonies

LOL my husband really likes the Clue movie. He's only two years older than me and I never heard of it. I found it in the bargain bin at walmart and bought it for him. It was funny but took way too much time explaining everything (to watchers who don't know what the premise of the clue game is).

this isn't my favorite movie, but i really like it: SpiceWorld, the Spice Girls movie :lol:. it's so silly that you can't help laughing at them the whole way through!