Favorite Movie You're Embarrassed to Love

1. I was looking through my DVD collection, and I noticed that there are a few movies in there that I often won't admit to loving because I know they're not considered to be great films. My "secret love" movies are the ones that I will watch on rainy days with a big bowl of popcorn and know that they will make me smile. What are your "secret love" movies? I'll start:

Grease 2:heart:
    Never Been Kissed:rolleyes:
    The Truth About Cats and Dogs:love:

2. Dirty Dancing :shame:

Wedding Planner :heart:

Pride and Prejudice (the mini series version) Colin Firth :love:

3. OK, I'm not shy:

To Kill a Mockingbird:smile:
    Legally Blond:rolleyes:
    and pretty much any movie about some woman with an alcohol/drug addicton or an eating disorder.:sick:

4. Haha, I think my entire stash of DVDs are "secret loves" since I rarely like the classic, epic films. Whenever my friends go through my collection, they're always shocked at the "trash" that I have. They include:

Disney
    Never Been Kissed
    The Cutting Edge
    Ever After
    Anastasia
    The Swan Princess
    Cruel Intentions

I think I would make good friends with a 7 year old...

5. Oh my god, I have so many of these. Clueless, Legally Blonde, and Sleepless in Seattle probably top the list, but I could also argue that they're legitimately good movies, so maybe those aren't too much of an embarrasment. My most shameful favorites are probably Pokemon The Movie (yeah, you heard me) and Dogma. But, seriously y'all, pokemon are cute and so is Matt Damon.
    I think a large majority of the movies I own would horrify film purists, but I can defend most of them. Those last two are, I hate to say it, totally indefensible. They're not good movies, but I love them anyway. ;)

6. It's pretty corny but here they are :

While you were sleeping

How to lose a guy in 10 days

The Truth About Cats & Dogs

Sleepless in Seattle

The Notebook

When Harry met Sally

Forest Gump

Pulf Fiction

Meet the parents

7. Beaches, god I cried for an hour after that movie and still loved it.
    Mean Girls... it's such a teen movie, but so fun

8. cruel intentions - i LOVE it.

but don't quote me on that.

9. ^^ Oh, I'm with you on Cruel Intentions, but I didn't put it on my list because my film nerd friends like it, too!

10. pretty woman and dirty dancing...they remind me of my childhood!!!
    :shame: :shame:

11. All of you are reminding me of even more embarrassing movies I love!
    While You Were Sleeping! Yes!
    Dirty Dancing is one I could watch twice in a row...
    The Cutting Edge is in my VHS collection, and I can't believe I forgot it!
    Also, and I'll be shocked if any of you have seen this movie, I love Teen Witch. It's truly awful in the best way possible.

12. Zoolander! :nuts:

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." - Derek Zoolander

13. I LOVE Teen Witch! :lol:

Pretty Woman
    Dirty Dancing
    Lady and the Tramp - heck, all the classic Disney movies! :heart: Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, etc.
    Batteries Not Included (great cheesy 80s movie!)
    Clueless

14. Clueless
    Legally Blonde :shame:

15. my fave is sweet home alabama - oooh Josh Lucas, he is sooo yummy in that movie, and patrick dempsey is not too shabby either ;)