Favorite Movie Quotes

1. Christian: Oh come on, you don't think you're gonna go all 'Miss Cleo the Psychic' on my ass is going to scare me off that easy - now do you?
    Keith Griffin: Maybe it was just demantia setting in. Sometimes I read people and I think I'm the oracle of Delphi.
    Christian: Yeah? Well, sometimes I growl at people, but that doesn't make me Eartha Kitt.

Julie: We're shirts. You're skins.
    Elder Aaron Davis: [pulls down the hem of his shirt blushing] Uh... no.
    Christian: Fine, we'll be skins.
    [both him and Julie take off their shirts]
    Ryder: [looking at Julie's chest] Whoa!
    [walks into the basketball pole]
    Ryder: Ow!

Andrew: Come on, you're delivering food. It's what you do already - only this time you're driving. Think of yourself as a waiter on wheels.
    Christian: Great. If I were in hot pants and roller skates, this would be the fulfillment of a dream.
    Andrew: [looks Christian up and down] For all of us.

Lila: Your church doesn't like alcohol or homosexuals. Hmm... Well, I definitely won't be joining. Can't imagine heaven without both.

From Latter Days

Mary: So everything that doesn't fit into some stupid idea of what you think God wants you just try to hide or fix or get rid of? It's just all too much to live up to. No one fits in one hundred percent of the time. Not even you. . . . . Why would God make us all so different if he wanted us to be the same?

Hilary Faye: [at a shooting range] Us Christian girls have got to learn to protect ourselves. I mean, sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some
    [cocks gun] rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary.

From Saved!

Becky Ann Leeman: My mom gave me this 19 mill for my 13th birthday. Yeah. I'll always remember what she put on the card. "Jesus Loves Winners". That's why, no matter what I do, I aim to win.

Mary Johanson: With one week to go before the pageant, I was finishing my outfit, rehearsing my talent, brushing up on current events, and running 18 miles a day on about 400 calories. I was ready.

(From Drop Dead Gorgeous)