Favorite Makeup Brand?

1. What is yours?

Mine is Bobbi Brown. She and her cosmetics are GENIUS! :smile:

2. MAC MAC MAC

Love the Colors..so brilliant!!!

3. Definitely love Laura Mercier!

4. Chanel.

5. so difficult to pick one...Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier, Chanel, Dior mascara...

6. It really depends, I use a different brand for each thing. foundation & cheeks: bare minerals, mascara: chanel, bad gal, dior eyeshadow: chanel, mac lips: chanel, mac, dior, lancome. It's so hard to choose one. If I had to choose, it probably be chanel. I use most of their products, plus they have awesome nail polishes!!

7. i use laura mercier tinted moisturizer, nars orgasm blush, BE, prescriptives liquid magic powder, paula dorf lipstick, lancome mascara and liner, chanel lipgloss., shiseido lash curler. i just pick the items that works best for me.

8. Except for powder foundation by Chanel the rest of my makeup is MAC. I love that brand. It's the only makeup (especially the eye shadow) that doesn't melt off.

9. Love Laura Mercier. Looks like you aren't wearing makeup!

10. What powder foundation do you use? I use their tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for me. Their skin care products have done wonders for my skin.

11. Right now it's Bobbi Brown for sure. I just think it works for me. Most African Americans tend to jump towards MAC because they have so many colors to blend with all different skin tones. But I learned that MAC isn't really for me.

12. Clinique!!!! I love that it doesn't have any fragrance!

13. Chanel. I think they have the best colours.

14. Estee Lauder then MAC

15. Shu uemura
    :heart:Stephanie.