Favorite makeup brand - Are you loyal?

1. Not loyal at all. A total make up slut! MAC, UD, Too Faced, Nars, Kat Von D, and coming soon Chanel.

2. Mac
    Nars
    Urban Decay
    YSL- glosses
    Laura Mercier-- a little
    Smashbox-- a little

3. Chanel, YSL and Laura Mercier.

4. Not at all really! I spend $$ on the important stuff-I use Chanel Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance liquid foundation and Chanel Compat Natural Finish Pressed powder. I used to use drug store quality, but when I got married the makeup artist used Chanel on my face. It looked flawless, so I switched immediately!

For blush I use Smashbox o-glow

I do still use drug store brand eye shadow and mascara

5. I used to use only MAC, but then I was introduced to Shu Uemura and I was pretty loyal.
    But once I got tired of the Bare Minerals foundation I changed over to Chanel and now I am open to trying all brands. I'd really like to try Edward Bess and Le Metier De Beaute but it's not available in Canada so far.

6. Chanel, YSL, MAC & Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara.

7. I can't really stay loyal to one brand. I LOVE them all.

8. My faves are Chanel, Nars, and Urban Decay.

9. I'm pretty loyal to my Chanel liquid foundation, I've converted a couple friends. I think I probably went through 5+ bottles so far

10. Most of my make up is Chanel or Dior. I have a few MAC shadows and blush (I usually only get their limited stuff like Hello Kitty).

11. Mostly Chanel and Dior. I've started to wear more Bobbi Brown as of recently which is a nice change!

12. I love MAC, Chanel, sometimes Avon since my sister sells them and I get to try all of hers on.

13. I'm not brand loyal, but over the years have discovered which brands do which products well, and I buy the ones that work best on me.

I :heart: MAC, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Armani, Tom Ford, MUFE, Smashbox, NARS, Benefits. I love them all equally, I believe in spreading the love.

14. Yeah, I love love Vitalumiere one and it's some good stuff =) ...

15. Not loyal at all either! I like MUFE, Laura Mercier, Nars, Urban Decay, MAC, and Dior. For the rest of my collection I have one or two makeup products here and there. :smile: