Favorite makeup brand - Are you loyal?

1. What brand(s) do you love? I feel that if I narrow it down I save money in the long run. I like Chanel, Chantecaille, Trish McEvoy & YSL

2. I love MAC, Urban Decay, Beauty from the Earth, Hi Fi Cosmetics and Inglot.

3. dior and bare minerals bare minerals. thats about it.

4. NARS, Make Up For Ever, Too Faced and Urban Decay. NARS is the real standout for me.

5. I like Bobbi Brown, NARS, and good 'ole Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara...

6. Lancome and Too Faced are probably my favorites but I use whatever I enjoy!

7. My faves are Atelier and then YSL and I have a lot of it, but I do have bits and pieces of other brands, from Dior to Rimmel.

8. My absolute fave is NARS. I also like MAC, Urban Decay, and Dior.

9. NARS, Urban Decay, and MUFE.. usually do me right.

10. I'm not loyal in the slightest, but I mostly use Chanel and NARS.

11. Roughly 80% of my make up is Chanel. I'm interested in experimenting with new brands as I find colours that I like.

12. Majority is Chanel. But have a little of Le Métier de Beauté, NARS, NYX, and just got into YSL.

13. Foundation - I replace it with BB Cream
    Powder - Chanel and Shu Uemura
    Blush - Nars
    Eyeliner - Bobbi Bel Gel
    Brushes - M.A.C
    Eyelash Curler - Shu Uemura
    Mascara - Diorshow

14. My absolute favorite brands, and what most of my collection consists of is YSL and Chanel. Then it would probably be NARS, Laura Mercier and MAC

15. I will try anything that catches my eye, but I find that I use a lot of Chanel, Laura Mercier, Bare Escentuals, Urban Decay and Too Faced.