Favorite Champagne

1. Another Valentine's appropriate question: what's your favorite champagne? The best champagne I've tasted to date is Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame. Mmmmmm! What's your favorite? What are you having tonight? :graucho:

2. Mine too :smile:

3. Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante

4. Not really a fan of champagne, once heard that singers are not allowed to drink it as it is like paint scraper on the throat :wtf: Having a glass of Sauvignon Blanc tonight

5. Piper Sonoma, although that might be sparking wine, not actually champagne

6. I actually really like Cava, the Spanish sparkling wine... even Cava Rose. I think it's thought to be slightly cheap by some, but it tastes fantastic!

I'm not a champagne aficionado but when going to someone's house, I know I can never go wrong with Moet and Chandon White Star or Verve Cliquot. Those two are my favorite reasonably priced champagnes.

7. Mine too!!:smile: I love champagne!!!:heart: I'm not a liquor girl...

8. Champagne is my favorite drink. I really like Korbel Brut.

9. Veuve! Yup, that's for me! Although I've never been known for turning down ANY champagne.....:tispy:

10. Black Moet more rich tasting than the regular one!

11. I love Pommery, especially the fun little "Pop" splits that come with a straw. Could be biased though as I visited the factory when I was young. :supacool:

12. I've been drinking White Star for aeons.

13. Moet white star

14. 1990 Charles Heidsieck Blanc de Millenaires - fantastic stuff.

15. this is my favorite too.... i have been drinking this since i was in college....