Favorite Board Game?

1. I don't think I could just narrow it down to 1! So my favorite two are Scrabble and Pictionary! What about y'all?
  2. Monopoly ! Some of my other favourites are Boggle, Scategories, Taboo and Scrabble.
  3. i'd have to say Boggle is my fav!
  4. scrabble :nuts:
  5. Scrabble
  6. Monopoly- the disney version, I get to be snow white + a princess never goes to jail. My fiance hates that LOL
  7. Scrabble and Monopoly.
  8. Life! I love picking a career and getting married and having kids...:shame: Second is Trivial Pursuit Disney version ahahaha!
  9. monopoly!! and trivial pursuit 90s edition because i finally get to beat my parents. :smile: hubby and i play scrabble a lot, but he kicks my butt with medical terminology and i get into a sour mood. i'm a bad loser. :smile:
  10. Alcoholic Monopoly. This is the deal:

-every time you roll and the dice shows matching numbers, DRINK
    -every time you go to jail, DRINK
    -every time you pass go, DRINK
    -every time you buy property, DRINK
    -every time you make a transaction/trade, DRINK
    -every time you pay someone for landing on their property, DRINK

This isn't great for your health, but it sure is fun!
  11. HAHAHA alcoholic monopoly....that's funny...
  12. Lately my boyfriend and me have been addicted to online monopoly and sorry. We play it every night for at least 2 hours straight, lol. He hates when I win :p
  13. Gee, it's hard to pick just one. Checkers is one of my favourites - I also like the fact that it comes in the mini-size portable version.
  14. monopoly and cranium!
  15. :lol: My friends and I love to play Monopoly when we're drinking. I'll have to save this :amuse:

My favorite board games are Trivial Pursuit and Monopoly. I also like Taboo.