Favorite Bath Products

Another LUSHie here! I'm addicted to the bubble bar slices! Bath bombs don't do much (the only thing I like about them is the fizzing and to see what comes out!) for me although I do buy butterball to moisturise my skin:smile: I also love the bath melts but use them together with a bubble bar or a bathbomb (Something Wicked This Way Comes is my favourite).

I love all the bubble bar slices but haven't tried Ma Bar (not interested somehow) and Marathon (again, not interested). My favourite bath bombs are still life, big blue and fairy jasmine.

I'm bumping this age-old thread to see if anyone has any new recommendations.

I recently bought FRESH at the NM event and I love the Lychee bath cubes and the Sake bath soak. LOVE them both!

Sorry, another Lush lover here. The bubble bars are the best. I stock up every year during the "clean slate" sale. I also use their "Olive Branch" shower gel and the "Honey I Washed the Kids" soap.

Favorite bath products:
-Dove Cream Oil Body Wash in Cherry Almond Blossom :love:
-Epsom Salt
-Johnson's Baby Oil
-Homemade bath soak (powdered milk, almond oil, a couple drops of lavender essential oil and/or pure vanilla extract)

I also have an obsession with bath bombs. I'm on picky about where they come from as long as they don't contain food coloring or wacky chemicals.