Favorite and Ideal Size for Hermes

1. Hi friends at PF, I am new to the forum and Hermes:p . I love to chat with you all about Hermes. Let's share what is your favourite size either Kelly or Birkins can do, assuming you are carrying it anytime :biggrin: ? Bet someone may have posted similar thread before:graucho: ...Hope you won't mind giving your vote!!!:idea:

2. birkin: 30 or 35 . i prefer the 30 for croc as it makes a wonderful daytime to evening bag and 35 for daytime as a colourful "statement tote"
    kelly 28 or 32: 28 very ladylike handbag i prefer that for evening and 32 for all day round but i also love the 35 as a "24/7" use it all the time bag but then only in black with ruthenium as a kind of edgy rockstar kelly"
    at the end als advise is obsolete as it is just personal preferrance and also depends on your style and figure ;)

3. BIRKIN= ALL SIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KELLY=ALL SIZES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEATHER= TOGO, CLEMENCE, BARENIA, CROC, OSTRICH, LIZARD & (WHAT ELSE???????????HMMMMMM.......)

COLORS= ALL EXCEPT HORRIFIC GHOSTLY LOOKING COLORS!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE TIME= 35 FOR WORK.
    30=FOR GOING OUT.
    28=FOR ATTENDING BOUTIQUE LAUNCHES.

HERMES, MARRY ME!!!!!!!!! (sounds desperate...)

4. My favourite size Birkin is 35 in non exotic or matte croc, 30 for shiny croc in bright colors, Kelly 32 in every leather, I would consider a smaller size Kelly only for evening...:flowers:

5. 28cm Kelly (32cm only if it's souple), 31cm Bolide, 28cm Plume....32cm HAC Birkin:graucho:

6. I agree with Lilach, wholeheartedly!:yes:

7. My favorites:

Birkin: 30 cm for everyday and 35 cm for travel, work, and sometimes shopping (to carry a bunch of my stuff!) ;)
    Kelly: 28 cm As Lilach mentioned, it is a very ladylike handbag so it is ideal for evening parties or galas.

Although I rotate my Hermes bags quite frequently, the one I use the most is probably my black 30 cm birkin. Since I travel a lot, the color compliments my wardrobe the most and the size of the bag fits well in my luggage.

8. Seems 30cm and 35cm are the most welcome size. What about 25cm? Is it too small?

9. 25: Too small for me.

10. yes vera very handbagish and i find the shape and the look in a 25 cm birkin not appealing at all (at least when worn open)

11. 30 birkin; bolide; 28 plume; kelly 32 and 28!

12. 30 Birkin for weekend/evening events
    35 Birkin for work (would love to have)

13. Birkin - 30 and 35 cm (this girl needs both for different purposes)
    Kelly - 28cm for evening, 32cm for daytime
    Paris Bombay - pm
    Trim - 31cm
    Bolide- 27 for evening 31cm for daytime
    Plume 28cm

Of course, I don't own most of these bags YET!

14. Ditto GT

15. My favorite in terms of practicality would be the 35cm birkin, I'd use it everyday if I had one! Roomy enough for many items and easy to retrieve things from too.