Favorite agenda/planner?

1. I am looking to buy a small purse sized agenda (4x6ish in size) and was wondering if you have any favorites or recommendations? I was thinking of a LV one, but they are pricy...not sure I want to shell out $300 right now...

Any thoughts?
  2. I have the LV small agenda & honestly think it was worth every penny. It still looks brand spanking new yrs later. At 1st I was hesitant to spend that much on a planner but in the end I have 0 regrets, I use it all the time, totally worth it! I also haven't even thought about getting another agenda since, unlike many of my other purchases.
  3. I used to have the LV one and I loved it, but the sheets were too small for me. Check out Coach, they have a lot of cute agendas too.
  4. I have the LV Damier pocket agenda and I love it, its a great purse size and its beautiful, worth every penny!
  5. I think Kate Spade makes some too? I use a Franklin Covey one. Not as stylish, but I care more about the page format/space.
  6. I have one from Coach...they have lovely colors.
  7. I also have one from Coach and I love it!
  8. I have a Kate Spade one that I use...I like the agenda cover, but I don't care for the pages very much because there is no 30-day one page calendar..
  9. I have the Kate Spade one and really dig it, though I haven't used it in a while bec I have a treo.
  10. Can't beat Filofax - they have something for everyone's budget, and different insert formats from which to choose.
  11. ı use filofax metropol and it is also great too. You can see it from filofax
  12. The filofax ones are really cute, functional, and very decently priced!
  13. I too vote for Filofax. They have all different sizes. Made in England, so very posh. I have a small pale blue one -- looks like an Ostrich type leather -- although it is not Ostrich, just has a pattern in it. And it looks amazing! Brightens my day whenever I look at it.