Fave/Worst Bag in Your Closet

Favorite bag: is probably my brown Silverado. Love the color, the leather, the styling...:love:

Least favorite: the original LV Mini Monogram Josephine bag from Fall 2001. I bought it in the loden and beige color on 9/10/01...so despite it having bad connotations (purchased the day before 9/11), it got dirty easily and is next to impossible to clean. Even the people at the LV flagship in NYC said not to clean it because the monograms may come off. :blink: So I gave it to my mom and it sits in her laundry closet. I haven't purchased from LV since...:suspiciou

My favorite bag in my closet, probably the one that I use everyday, is my Marc Jacobs venetia bag in black. I really don't have a least favorite bag, but if I had to choose, I would say it is a Prada tote that I bought years ago - plain, black nylon - that has peeling handles.

Fav: Epi Speedy 30 and the Damier Sauvage Gazelle (use as belt bag). Did they stop the Sauvage line?
Least: Monogram Canvas Musette Tango short strap (I still wonder what I was thinking)

Cristina said:
My favorite is my LV Damier Papillon :love: I'm so happy I bought it. I love the shape and it's just the right size. My least favorite is a Coach suede buckle hobo bag I bought a couple of months ago, mostly cos I'm so afraid to get it dirty. I had it for 2 days and it got a small mark on it that won't come off :evil: It's very pretty and I love the color, but I have to be so anal about it when I carry it.

I love the Damier Canvas Papillon too, which size do you have? 26 or 30? I want the 30 but wonder if I can carried it on my shoulder.

kk1668 said:
I love the Damier Canvas Papillon too, which size do you have? 26 or 30? I want the 30 but wonder if I can carried it on my shoulder.

I have the 26. I love it :love: I also think it looks cuter than wearing the larger size on the shoulder. I saw a girl at the mall the other day with a monogram papillon 30, and it was smooshed under her arm and looked strange to me.

Cristina said:
I have the 26. I love it :love: I also think it looks cuter than wearing the larger size on the shoulder. I saw a girl at the mall the other day with a monogram papillon 30, and it was smooshed under her arm and looked strange to me.

thanks, So you can carry the 26 on your shoulder? Even with a coat?

kk1668 said:
thanks, So you can carry the 26 on your shoulder? Even with a coat?

It's too small to be carried on the shoulder. The Papillon 30 is the one that can be carried that way, but the 26 (the one I have) is handheld. Sorry for the confusion :shame: