Fave Premium Brands?

1. What are your favorite premium brand items? I personally adore premium brands as a main staple in my wardrobe because it allows me to get a much more trendy look at a fraction of the price, plus I can also find super good deals and what not online and at outlets. Typically, I only buy designer basics for longevity and key pieces.

Ok so here are my faves:
    Marciano by Guess
    Via Spiga
    Bebe
    Franco Suarto
    Enzo Angioli
    Aldo
    BCBG Max Azira
    Ralph Lauren
    DKNY - city line only

2. What is considered premium brand? I've heard of premium denim and I'm assuming it's the same concept?

Anyways, under my definition, my faves are:
    Marc by MJ for tops
    Nanette Lepore for suits
    Paige and 7fam for jeans
    Lacoste for polos and jackets
    d&g by Dolce & Gabbana

3. i love marc by marc jacobs even more than his regular line...but nothing fits me right so i don't own any. :\ i also have a lot of dkny (denim, tops) and some ralph lauren tops.

4. I love:
    Cynthia Rowley - Dresses (so girly and feminine)
    Anna Sui
    Issac Mizrahi (Not Target Mizrahi)
    Calvin Klein
    Selena

5. Current favorites:
    Marc by MJ (jackets, pants, sweaters)
    Elie Tahari (skirts, sweaters)
    7 & Juicy (for jeans)

6. premium would be a step down from designer luxe - like lacoste, marc by mj (whereas marc jacobs would be luxe) (i'm not sure about denim, I usually just get whatever fits and is on sale lololl)

I've never had to buy a suit in my entire life - I love the way they look especially on professional women but I just don't have anyplace to wear one. blah now I wanna wear a suit lol. I like the ones with skinny pants and the little jackets and a sash instead of a belt.

7. oo I love when girls wear cynthia rowley - they never ever ever fit me blah. but I love looking at them - just like betsy johnson and pat fields - so fun. I just wish they fit women with curves. blah.

8. ohh thanks for that info! im :shame: for not knowing what premium meant. i dont have any place to wear my suits either at the moment but they were too cute not to buy, haha!

9. I can't really afford premium brands but I buy Marc Jacobs once in a while, and I have a little Betsey Johnson collection going. I love Betsey!

10. My clothes favorite = Theory
    My shoe favorite = Christian Louboutin
    My denim favorite = Citizens of Humanity

11. THEORY RULES!!! I live in this brand...

12. Ralph Lauren (I consider Black or Purple label high end)

13. I really like Nanette Lepore and Holt Renfrew private brand jackets, (I love jackets almost as much as handbags) and Citizens of Humanity and Seven jeans. Everything else just depends what on what I like, and how it fits. (no consistent favourites)

14. I have a nice collection of both high end designer shoes and premium brand shoes, and i find that the premium brand shoes are SO much more comfortable than the designer ones!!!

15. ditto. premium brands are the way to go for me also. i love getting great deals on clothing. i'll spend a lil more on dresses but when it comes to everyday clothes i look for the best finds.