Fave BE handbag to-date & why?

1. ^^^Ditto, VanBod, I was thinking the very same thing!
  2. My favorite is the Love Me for its distinctive design and hardware.

Although I am generally a Midi size girl, for the Love Me style, I prefer to go either big with the full size LM or small with the LM Mini. I like the slouchiness and casual look of the style, so I go big. On the other hand, I also like the look of the mini because it's just cute!

I :heart: my fuchsia sheen and pewter crash Love Me's and black crash LM Mini.
  3. I would say that my favorite is my dark grey LM midi because the leather is so amazing and it just goes with anything. I can dress it up or down and it alwYs works. A close second would be my choco crash MMS midi. It is the perfect size and I love this bag madly. I wish BE would make it a stock bag again-- it is one of the most versatile styles IMO.
  4. Tejas - was it you who loved the dark grey matte so much that you had a full size and a midi size Love Me?

You aren't the only one who wishes that some of the older styles were back in stock!
  5. Me too. :p

6. I gotta say that it's my Barcelona satchel in black velvet matte! Everything about it makes me drool LOL
  7. I don't think you can beat a Hold Me. But then again, I also have a lot of Hug Me and my new favorite is a London Tote Midi.
  8. I really like the Hold Me especially in crash leather it is so light and easy to carry. The more I look at the London Tote midi the more I like it.