faux croc

1. How do you guys feel about faux croc?
    rather than the real thing since it is so costly. I mean A REALLY NICE FAUX. Not cheap and plasticy.

Would you consider a bag or luggage?

or is faux a no-no?

2. I don't mind embossed croc-designs on leather.
  3. I don't mind it either. I can't tell the difference cause I haven't see much of them at all in my entire life.
  4. I like it, it all depends on the quality.
  5. I think that it is okay. There are some really nice mock-croc bags out there. Do you have anything in particular in mind?
  6. a bag or luggage?

What color do you like? Black or brown?

How about Red?
  7. I took my kids to see G&G at Christmas and met this nice older gent going through passport control at the airport. I was carrying a large red croc-embossed leather purse/overnighter(:biggrin: !), and he asked me if it was real croc. I was kind of embarrassed talking bags with him and said that it wasn't because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to bring croc into Canada.
    He said sure you are, he was bringing some, in fact he was transporting live crocs from Australia in the hold of the plane to a zoo in Ontario, Canada!:lol: :lol:

Missed my chance, I guess! lol!

But yeah, I like the red!;)
  8. If it is a good copy I am all for it. I use to collect croc bags. If you are willing to buy vintage you can get the real deal and very affordable. What style are you looking for?
  9. Like it! Also like faux python, and faux fur, but it's got to look good.

10. i wouldn't mind as long as it looks good..
  11. just like everyone else said-- as long as it is good quality...
  12. Fake anything just bugs me.
  13. have you seen the Mulberry Congo leather?.. not exactly croc... but does mimic the exotic leather look...