fast help - yes or no?

1. so I love this bag but I already have it in white? I really want a brown bag, dark brownish and at the moment I am between this one or a BV (my other love...). can't do both...

what do you think of this one?

celine biker boogie brown.JPG
  2. If you really love it, go for it!

3. I don't love this one, sorry! Which BV bag?

4. I like it, except I don't like the handle... idk, not sure. What other bag are you hesitating on?

5. If you don't already have a BV, then my opinion is to get one- especially if you have one of these in another color...BV is on my wishlist:drool:

6. It just might take on a whole different look, being a different color, so if you like it, I say go for it! Why not? You know you love the white one.

7. I don't like this bag for me so if you like it, I say go for it!

8. BV for me - great design, refreshing your existing collection and adding some variety into the mix, but maybe this is too late to be useful . . . ? What did you decide Lara?

9. against this one bec i already have boogies, this style in white, and 3 hand held bags are enough - cant take them anywhere with the baby.

I already have BV bags - and the bag is great, a veneta which is my fave style but I am not sure I can justify the expense.

we'll see.. thanks for your responses. btw, I know that a lot of people are not keen on boogies in general so it may come round again. dont know why but the bag just speaks to me

10. yeah i know. that is why i thought about it. i saw this colour/ style the other day in a dept store and just loved it all over again. anyway, at the moment I am just looking for a brown bag and the BV is also perfect. or maybe just dont buy anything.....

11. this bag is not my cup of tea, but u're the one who's going to wear it :p
    so i said if u really love it, go for it! i have the same style bag in different colours and material too like my balenciaga and chanel cabas :p