Fast arrival of...

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
I was SOOO amazed by how fast non-Birkin/Kelly-order can arrive!

This is the story...
A few days before store manager went to Paris for the last podium, I asked my SA and store manager about if white Bolide could be made in chevre since I was afraid of getting the bag dirty in clemance or epsom. I thought white chevre would be much easier to take care of as cherve is shiny & easy to get things off with a wet tissue..so, if anything gets on it, I might be able to just wipe it off...They told me Hermes do NOT make white chevre. So, SA told me she would try if SO would be possible or not. I told her if white chevre was not possible, I would not want a white Bolide...

I went to Hermes last weekend to pick up my white mink coat(jacket?) that was ordered from Paris (it's SO BEAUTIFUL:heart: ). The store manager told me I also had a bag arrival. I thought one of my croc. Birkin orders was arrived:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ! He told me it was white. I was like 'What white bag...?' Then I recalled I asked about white Bolide in chevre. He brought out shrinked wrap box with my name on it. But it was made of clemance.

I was VERY surprised how fast it came in! Order was placed during summer, and it came in about a week ago. I explained to him I didn't want to order white bolide unless it could be made in chevre. He told me it was not possible, so, he changed the leather type for the order.

Anyway, I learned that an order can arrive really fast for non-Birkin/Kelly bags. It was really cool to see FAST arrival of an order...:rolleyes:

Aspen, are you going to post picture of your mink jacket?
Yes! I got a digital camera as a Christmas gift!:wlae: You guys will laugh at me big time...I have to learn how to use this little thing. I need most basic & simplest digital camera. But I got a fancy one..:s This little fancy one confuses me more than anything!:Push: I know how to take pictures (just press the botton~!), but this little thing has many icons and functions that annoy me greatly:P ! Give me little more time....I will figure it out, and post pictures! (OMG...)

Glad to hear that you've got a digital camera at last, aspen. Play with the various modes and see how it goes. I think try AUTO and without flash.

I just want to say that I was very glad reading this post, because it gives me hope! I may well be able to receive my SOs this year, as opposed to waiting years for it! But like I said, it's HOPE. (reality can be another matter) :heart:

Aspen - your new jacket sounds lovely - I do hope you figure out your new camera soon! the white bolide sounds beautiful though I do understand your point of view on the leather! Chevre is very easy to clean up in a jiffy...