Fashionista7's small but much-loved collection! (Mostly LV and one Chanel)

1. I finally figured out how to download my pictures! Attached are some pics of my beloved collection.

Louis Vuitton items:
    1) Black Epi St. Jacques poinees longues bag (bought in the LV store on the Champs Elysees in Paris in 2001!)
    2) Black Epi Compact Wallet (bought on eBay in 2002? I think)
    3) Blue and gold LV silk scarf (bought in LV store in Galeries Lafayettes in Paris, 2001)
    4) Orange LV hair cubes (bought from Eluxury in 2002? I think) I also have the pink but can't find them!!
    5) Beige Vernis Thompson Street (bought in the LV store in 2003)
    6) Monogram Montsouris GM backpack (bought from Eluxury in 2004)
    7) Chanel pink patent leather pearlescent Medallion bag (bought from Chanel store in 2002? )

And a pic of the whole family together!! Thanks for looking -Enjoy

St Jacques.jpg Thompson Street.jpg Thompson Street 2.jpg Scarf 1.jpg Scarf 3.jpg
  2. Cool collection! ;)

3. here are all the rest

Chanel 1.jpg Chanel 2.jpg Hair Cubes.jpg Montsouris.jpg Family 1.jpg
  4. very nice collection!

5. Great collection!

6. cute collection and love the scarves..

7. great collection!
    thanx for sharing! :yes:

8. thanks all for your kind words!! I wish I had the extra cash to keep up with all you other LV lovers but I own a house now and have to be all *responsible* boooo.. But I love my l'il collection and I love looking at everyone else's beautiful LV items. Oh I only have one scarf, I'll try to take some better pics- to show the whole thing.

9. ive always wanted the St. Jacques but i just dont like the straps when they're new... i like them really soft!

10. nice collection! love the medallion tote

11. Im loving the patent pink medallion tote too!! :yes::yes:

12. Great collection! Thanks for sharing! :biggrin: :yes:

13. Nice stuff!

14. aww i know what u mean!! i want so much more lv but i can't afford them right away. :sad: sigh... hahah gotta save up like madd!

15. That patent Chanel is gorgeous! Great collection!