FashionAshley's Coach Collection!

haha its alright ! thats why i usually make shopping list of stuff i could actually get one day. that way i wont get my hopes up ! and most of the time it works out and i get a few more random things !

haha its alright ! thats why i usually make shopping list of stuff i could actually get one day. that way i wont get my hopes up ! and most of the time it works out and i get a few more random things !
yeah. well in the past three weeks I have gotten the punch stripe skinny, punch stripe wristlet, & watermelon charm, so I'm good for now. lol. & I'm 13, so I can't have a job! :tdown: I get a pretty good amount of allowance, but that goes towards the debt I owe my parents from buying LV! lol.

haha im 16 and i dont have a job either. my mom usually buys me stuff. but right now im cleaning out my purses and selling them on ebay to raise money for half my ergo, the coach wedges i want and LV neverfull pm. i usually get about one purse a month. this month should be my ergo and next month should be my neverfull hopefully :tup:

haha im 16 and i dont have a job either. my mom usually buys me stuff. but right now im cleaning out my purses and selling them on ebay to raise money for half my ergo, the coach wedges i want and LV neverfull pm. i usually get about one purse a month. this month should be my ergo and next month should be my neverfull hopefully :tup:
Yay! Don't you just love Coach shoes? lol. Great choice on the Ergo! :tup:

i love uggs too ! i only have black but as soon as it starts getting chilly again im getting sand or chocolate ones im not sure which yet though !

i wish the outlets did too. or that i could just find some on sale haha im definitely not a bargain hunter if i want it ill buy it. haha

i love uggs too ! i only have black but as soon as it starts getting chilly again im getting sand or chocolate ones im not sure which yet though !

i wish the outlets did too. or that i could just find some on sale haha im definitely not a bargain hunter if i want it ill buy it. haha
I have uggs in sand. yeah I know what you mean. lol.