Fashion Week Videos

1. Does anyone know where I can find videos online of fashion shows from Fashion Week??? I'm never able to make it to Fashion week and I like to watch the videos online but never know where.

BLAH, BLAH usually has the best videos and they have videos from Fashion Week in LA this should check them out if you get a chance.

But do you know where I can find New York Fashion Week videos???

2. i would try
  3. hey chloe.....i'm not sure where you can find videos online. maybe just google it, i'm sure it'll come up.

by the way, that site was pretty dope. i love watching runway shows and the designer and celebrity interviews were great.

oh, and of course, the paris hilton video had me on the floor laughing!!!

4. LOL! PLEASE stop, you're killing me! LOL!
    You guys are THE SAME PERSON!!!

5. swankymama- i was just thinking the same thing! it was an interesting little bit though, eh?
  6. Gosh, do people believe that because we have a love of handbags we're automatically morons!?:wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. lol

8. apparently, because i feel like people have been trying to fool us a lot lately. but sadly for them, we are not morons.
  9. Whaa?:blink:
  10. the author of this thread {chloeinLA} was talking to herself {aka fashiongirlCA}, she spammed us some bizarre website in sweveral threads . . . . entertaining nonetheless!