Fashion Week 2007* Now* Chanel Spring /Summer Haute Couture

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Dresses, dresses, and more dresses were the story at Diane von Furstenberg’s show. Bright bubble styles, cotton shirtdresses, and jersey coatdresses flowed effortlessly and breezily down the catwalk. A breathtaking aesthetic treat, the collection alternated between ’80s-inspired (bright fuchsia and funky cuts) and nature-themed (gorgeous prints). The most memorable frock of all? A short white one with a big red ladybug on the side

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The king of classic preppy sportswear has done it again—their Spring 2007 collection was the perfect mix of bold colors, well-cut cotton, and polished looks. With some pieces featuring bright color-blocking and others, more soft muted shades, the show very elegantly combined all colors in the rainbow. Some of our favorite looks? Cute miniskirts, belted shirt-dresses, Bermuda shorts, and of course, their signature polo shirts.

3. OMG LOVe the dress with the lady bug!!!

4. [​IMG]
    BCBG Max Azria BCBG Max Azria ushered in New York Fashion Week with a loose and airy collection full of soft spring colors. While many of the looks stayed safely in the nude and blush tones, there were some unexpected pops of color—mostly bright yellow and pistachio green. Laser-cut detailed dresses topped with cardigans, lightweight layers, and belted waists flowed flawlessly down the runway. And the best part? Almost every look was completely wearable!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A[/FONT][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]Models display Sass & Bide creations during the Spring Collections 2007 fashion show in New York September 9, 2006. [/FONT]

[FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A model trips on the runway during Sass & Bide's Spring Collections 2007 fashion show in New York September 9, 2006.[/FONT]

[FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A model displays a creation during the Rock and Republic show at Cipriani, as part of Spring 2007 Fashion Week in New York City [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A model displays a Sass & Bide creation during the Spring Collections 2007 fashion show in New York September [/FONT]

[FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]([/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A model shows the work of jewelry designer Chris Aire during the Spring 2007 Olympus Fashion Week in New York September 8, 2006. [/FONT]

[​IMG]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]A model presents a creation by Colombian designer Otto Gonzalez during the Cali Exposhow fashion week in Cali September 8, 2006. [/FONT]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

6. I was loving the Marc Bouwer collection!!! :drool:

The colors reminded me of the Gianni Versace days. :love:

And the girls @ the R&R show looked hot!!! :graucho:

7. Prada's Meadow, did you go to these shows?

So funny, I can see my brother sitting in the front row of Sass and Bide! (You can't see me because it's so pixelated.)

8. For Diane, only the dress with the lady bug and the mini black dress with pink ribbon are something that I may wear. The rest are too common. Nothing nice at BCBG Max Azria. For Sass & Bide, the pic where the model trips, the model behind her in white top, grey leggings and silver heels something I may wear but not the leggings. I pair it with YSL pants.

9. Yes:yes: I go too as many as i can. so far ive enjoyed miss sixty & BCBG

10. Marc Jacobs
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]With his many celebrity fans (including Winona Ryder, Demi Moore, and Victoria Beckham) sitting front row, Marc Jacobs revealed his spring 2007 collection with models walking an elaborate runway that included tall hills, green catwalks, and a faux lake—the perfect serene setting. And the clothes! Asymmetrical cuts, shredded lightweight fabrics, feminine ruffles, and metallic handbags made appearances, and layering carried over from his fall collection, though to a lighter degree. From bracelets to handbags to shoes, almost everything was detailed with oversize crystals.

11. Luca Luca
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. I love Luca Luca.

13. THIS is beautiful! Most of the rest of it is over the top to my way of thinking, especially the Marc Jacobs pics. Some of the BCBG items look more like nightgowns!
    [​IMG]

14. i love that khaki mj jacket in the first picture!

15. The MJ collection does nothing for me .