Fashion Unlimited 4 U ligit or not????

1. Bought 3 handbags from them and 2 of them have broken zippers. One doesn't have a tag w/hologram inside of bag. This store claims they purchase from legal Chanel's in Italy. Has anyone had any experience with them???
  2. sounds fake i'm afraid..

however, you could post pics of your bag in the authenticity thread to have the girls here verify it for you
  3. what did you buy and for what price? that site sounds like a scam.
  4. Thank you, which section should I put it under when I do?
  5. I took a look at that site. Fakes! Please get a refund and do whatever you have to do via your cc company to make sure you get your money back!
  6. Yes I also found that site and it is VERY full of fake.

Chanel doesn't have any Chanel-authorized dealers. There are online sites that sell authentic Chanel, but they're not authorized. So you really have to be careful. Post in the Authentic This Chanel thread and the experts will help you in there. Also, if it sounds too good to be true, 99.9% of the time, it is.
  7. I bought 1 cambon bucket and 1 chain strap shopper gold and 1 siyuutou chain bag gold. This bag has no hologram sticker no label inside the bag. Also, the zipper is broken in 2 of the bags and there is an uncut thread. I paid under $400.00 for each bag.
  8. Call your CC company quick and try to get your money back ...
  9. I've been trying to get a charge back from my credit card company. Unlike my other credit card company, this company is asking me to prove these bags are not authentic. How can I do this? Chanel nor authorized resellers will not do this. What can I do? How can I prove these bags are not authentic? Who can I contact to report this merchant? They are preying on people by telling them they purchase their bags through legal Chanel stores and authorised distributors around the world.:crybaby:
  10. ^I can't for the life of me remember the name of the website, but I know there's a website that offers authenticity services. It's not an official Chanel authorized website, but I've heard of many people using it.

I think it starts with a "p"? Anyone else know?
  11. ^^^ Yea I've heard of that company too! Is it "My Poupette" ( Good luck!
  12. Thanks everyone involved. I'll give it a try!
  13. Oh dear....Good Luck!